Abbott Leadership challenge - "Et tu, Turnbull?" - 14/9/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope is a powerful thing Gough; at least under Turnbull, people feel like things will improve.
I thought you torys lived in the supposed real world, that one unencumbered by feelings or emotion. Hasn't that been the message for the last five years?

Last edited:
How can poor old Malcolm be serious?

He's supposed to be some financial wiz kid and have a sharp intellect and yet these three; count them, 1 - 2 - 3, Free Trade Agreements that Abbott and now Turnbull are having orgasms over are going to produce 5,434 jobs in TOTAL over 20 YEARS !!!! 271 jobs per year for twenty years! These are taken directly from the Government's own modelling.

Are you not a fan of free trade?

Ahh " THE GREAT FASCIST TANTRUM of SEPTEMBER 2015 " continues....... :)

That fascist dog Hadley tried to get Jackboot Scotty to put his hand on the bible and swear he voted for the coward on monday night.
Scotty rightfully told that bully scumbag Hadley to get ****ed.:)

Ya boy just went up in my book GuruJane :thumbsu:

And Ray be like.....

11998853_10153154602428527_8490502781580639118_n.jpg

Utter scum

That fascist dog Hadley tried to get Jackboot Scotty to put his hand on the bible and swear he voted for the coward on monday night.
Scotty rightfully told that bully scumbag Hadley to get stuffed.:)

And Ray be like.....

View attachment 174954

Utter scum
Nah, he is a traitor!

And Ray be like.....

View attachment 174954

Utter scum

Hahaha gold

And Ray be like.....

View attachment 174954

Utter scum
It's very embarrassing for Nine to have him as an NRL commentator.

I'm surprised the NRL haven't told Nine to get someone else for his sheer politics. Maybe they're stuck in a Sydney bubble "We can't rid of him he has a popular radio show". Can you imagine the AFL taking this crap?
Neins always leant that way.

I'm surprised the NRL haven't told Nine to get someone else for his sheer politics. Maybe they're stuck in a Sydney bubble "We can't rid of him he has a popular radio show". Can you imagine the AFL taking this crap?
He only commentates the Brisbane games though, not the Sydney games.
So either the 9 Brisbane guys really love him, or the 9 Sydney guys owe him a favour and reluctantly give him the Brisbane games?

Wouldn't that be because the Syd game is the main game played first and Ray is bumped to the less important later replay?
I think you're bang-on about the Sydney bubble part. I've been into Corporates in Western Sydney who pipe 2GB into their foyer, completely oblivious to the fact it's aggressiveness might offend anyone not of the Liberal right. I guess it's the choice of the staff at the front desk, but it's unprofessional.

As an aside, but on the Sydney bubble, it is kind of weird that Rugby is popular in Qld, where 1 fifth of Australians live, but they only really have two teams - Broncos (1988) and Cowboys (1995). The Titans are the second attempt by League to get a team working there and they're in administration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an aside, but on the Sydney bubble, it is kind of weird that Rugby is popular in Qld, where 1 fifth of Australians live, but they only really have two teams - Broncos (1988) and Cowboys (1995). The Titans are the second attempt by League to get a team working there and they're in administration.
The NRL is basically the evolution of the NSWRL, QLD had it's own comp - similar to VFL/WAFL/SANFL. Both SA and WA only have 2 AFL teams as well. A 2nd Brisbane team was tried and failed in the 1990s.

Funniest part is these KOOL-AIDERS think Sydney begins and ends either side of the Anzac bridge.

The WEST ???

isn't that in Perth ???......................................

2GB's all for NEW JERUSALEM ( Eastern suburbs ) , MORDOR ( North shore ) and UTAH ( out my way in the hills - bible belt )
They give 2 ****s about western sydney but every now and again they pretend to care when they wanna whip the mineral-lackers into a faux rage.

The NRL is basically the evolution of the NSWRL, QLD had it's own comp - similar to VFL/WAFL/SANFL. Both SA and WA only have 2 AFL teams as well. A 2nd Brisbane team was tried and failed in the 1990s.
Sth Qld crushers.
Most notable player.....

Another wonderful thing Rupert Murdoch JUSSSSST HAD to **** with ( nswrl )
Super League was a debacle and set the NRL back a decade

Didn't Ian Roberts play for them as well?
Think Ian played for every team at 1 stage or another......no wait , that's MARK GEYER :D

Quick google says it was the NORTH qld cowboys Gough

He only commentates the Brisbane games though, not the Sydney games.
So either the 9 Brisbane guys really love him, or the 9 Sydney guys owe him a favour and reluctantly give him the Brisbane games?
Brisbane station is in charge of local news and local ads and that's about it.

Was Ray Hadley on the ARL's side during the Super League War, and did he have a verbal brawl with John Ribot, who was the then Super League CEO on a Nine NRL Footy Show debate about Super League in early 1995?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was Ray Hadley on the ARL's side during the Super League War, and did he have a verbal brawl with John Ribot, who was the then Super League CEO on a Nine NRL Footy Show debate about Super League in early 1995?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Abbott Leadership challenge - "Et tu, Turnbull?" - 14/9/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back