Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe this guy they arrested works nights and the cops arrested him at his workplace.

Also the neighbour I saw being interviewed said the suspect wasn’t always returning home but just slowly driving past the property. What’s that about? Maybe checking to see that everything was safe to enter, and if he saw cops he’d do a runner?

I'm so very happy this morning, just the best possible outcome that I thought was becoming more unlikely by the day.

Grateful that WAPOL threw everything at this and it's worked.

And it doesn't really need to be said but there's no Maccas in Carnarvon. Nearest Maccas is almost 500 km away in Geraldton. I did giggle at the Happy Meal quip though.

Also that reporter who interviewed the neighbours has absolutely no idea of culturally appropriate communication, getting up in the neighbour's space like that. I'm prepared to excuse him this one time because he was overwhelmed by the joy of Cleo being found alive but I hope the media aren't harassing all the neighbours like that.

Geez you're a weird unit. Do you believe the stuff you type? Culturally Appropriate Communication?

What is "culturally appropriate communication" ?

Certain ethnicities are respectful when someone speaks and do not interrupt. The reporter continually interrupted and overspoke. Could be viewed as disrespectful imo.

You could tell the man being interviewed by his body language that he was uncomfortable.

So is this correct?
A check-out chick called the police because she saw a regular shopper buy nappies who doesn't normally buy nappies. Then the police got a description or a name and then went to his house?
No

If the person involved isn't a registered offender living in Carnarvon and doesn't have any connection to the family of little Cleo that's genuinely terrifying as this was a completely random abduction by someone with no history of similar crimes.
That’s why I don’t think it was random.

Maybe this guy they arrested works nights and the cops arrested him at his workplace.

Also the neighbour I saw being interviewed said the suspect wasn’t always returning home but just slowly driving past the property. What’s that about? Maybe checking to see that everything was safe to enter, and if he saw cops he’d do a runner?
It's possible he was thinking about dobbing himself in and then doing a runner.
More likely he's got an undiagnosed mental illness though imo and was in a manic state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certain ethnicities are respectful when someone speaks and do not interrupt. The reporter continually interrupted and overspoke. Could be viewed as disrespectful imo.

You could tell the man being interviewed by his body language that he was uncomfortable.
Reporters always interrupt and steer the conversation, it’s their job. The bloke was a bit shy I thought, the reporter was trying to help him out.

The reporter was obviously super excited and hyped up like we all were when we heard the news. Gunning for info and wanting to grab the story…why the hell does it matter what race or colour the person he interviewed is?
Leave. It. Out.

My guess is they found some video footage that they could get a license plate off the mystery car, then they headed straight to the owners house.

I did notice this morning on the live coverage that the number plates werent attached? Gather the police may have removed them

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Abduction of 4yo Blowholes Shacks WA *Terence Kelly Convicted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back