Remove this Banner Ad

Far out. This guy even posted a status about the dangers of predators online and how it makes him anxious about the safety of his own daughter.

The doll thing is just plain odd. But if I can be an optimist for a second, maybe he just wanted a life like doll to care for like he does with his plastic ones? And didn't hurt or touch her at all.

BFew this is the video I watched
Thanks.
I was watching a same/similar vid that Ch7 had on FB.
The nine one is better quality where it matters.
But it looks maybe a little stagey?
And with the huge forehead bandage and what appears to be some editing that covers up the mounth/jaw features (with a black shape), it's very interesting that media was able to film this and post it on social media/TV?

1635931907667.png

Last edited:
I wonder what the sentencing will be like for the perp. The child has been unharmed (physically) but never returned. The fact that the cops had to hunt him down will go against him. Obviously the fact that they’ve abducted and kept her so long will mean a long sentence? Very unique case.

Assuming Cleo has not in anyway been physically harmed, the perpetrator/s will still likely face 5 or 6 main charges I can think of.

Abduction - Kidnapping - Deprivation of liberty - False imprisonment - Unlawful confinement - Physical or mental endangerment.

When kids are abducted for ransom reasons and are unharmed the perps can receive as little as 5 years jail...

Last edited:

Daily Mail 😏 claiming the man was beaten by another inmate and was taken to hospital as a result.
Self inflicted, screaming “I’m sorry!”

The cops wouldn’t do anything, not in these days of high alert of BLM, body cams and internal cameras. One false move and lawyers could get him off.

Anyone thinking
Certain ethnicities are respectful when someone speaks and do not interrupt. The reporter continually interrupted and overspoke. Could be viewed as disrespectful imo.

You could tell the man being interviewed by his body language that he was uncomfortable.

I would say most humans are respectful when communicating with others, regardless of ethnicity - reporters aren’t known for their manners though, and it has nothing to do with who they’re talking to.

Daily mail reporting that the alleged accused had not long been freed from jail.
'The neighbour said he was a loner who 'kept to himself' and was not the type of person anyone else in the street would 'have a yarn with' despite being a long term resident.

He last saw the man just three days after little Cleo disappeared. Former friends say the man had not long been freed from jail.

'His grandmother raised him... but after she died a year or so ago, nobody went over to yarn to him,' he said.

'He got a new car after… he used to park it in the driveway and then close the gate, every day, always went and put the car in the same spot and closed the gate.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what the sentencing will be like for the perp. The child has been unharmed (physically) but never returned. The fact that the cops had to hunt him down will go against him. Obviously the fact that they’ve abducted and kept her so long will mean a long sentence? Very unique case.
quite seriously, and something I imagine the cops would be well aware of and trying to protect, is the chance for this lowlife to actually get a fair trial, which of course under our laws he is entitled to, but it is potentially the highest profile case in a lot of years, how do they get a jury of unbiased peers. Only chance would be trial by judge alone, but I am not sure if that is possible under WA laws. ??

Far out. This guy even posted a status about the dangers of predators online and how it makes him anxious about the safety of his own daughter.

The doll thing is just plain odd. But if I can be an optimist for a second, maybe he just wanted a life like doll to care for like he does with his plastic ones? And didn't hurt or touch her at all.
I dont think he has any kids. Read a status from someone saying all the accounts of his so called kids were faked. Using images sourced from others profiles.

Which makes sense given some of them are Asian white etc.

So the dude was having conversations with himself pretending he had this full family.

Hes proper ****ed in the head

I dont think he has any kids. Read a status from someone saying all the accounts of his so called kids were faked. Using images sourced from others profiles.

Which makes sense given some of them are Asian white etc.

So the dude was having conversations with himself pretending he had this full family.

Hes proper f’ed in the head

Yep sure is and he has many comments against Pedo's, that they should get the death penalty. I wonder if the defence/anger towards Pedo's is just a cover up for himself

Good on the police for letting the shot of this pedo be 'accidentally' filmed by the media.

View attachment 1273525
... how do you know he is a "pedo"?

Also I don't think the "media" filmed the image, that would mean they were in the ambulance. I doubt that the "media" would release it without permission especially after they gone done ****ed up so many times already naming the wrong person.

Assuming Cleo has not in anyway been physically harmed, the perpetrator/s will still likely face 5 or 6 main charges I can think of.

Abduction - Kidnapping - Deprivation of liberty - False imprisonment - Unlawful confinement - Physical or mental endangerment.

When kids are abducted for ransom reasons and are unharmed the perps can receive as little as 5 years jail...

And maybe many more charges once Police uncover his full Social Media contents

... how do you know he is a "pedo"?

Also I don't think the "media" filmed the image, that would mean they were in the ambulance. I doubt that the "media" would release it without permission especially after they gone done f’ed up so many times already naming the wrong person.
The video was taken from outside the ambulance.

Did the police ever confirm how they caught him ? CCTV on the number plate? Or did he take his mobile phone ?

Best case scenario here is the perp is mentally ill/delusional and just wanted "company", abducted her on impulse, but that it never escalated to anything physical.

The fact that the cops have posted a photo of her waving and eating an ice cream points to no physical harm. They'd be far more sensitive if that wasn't the case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Abduction of 4yo Blowholes Shacks WA *Terence Kelly Convicted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back