Adam Goodes is able to run through the banner...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
1 vote.

If he manages to play out the first quarter without tripping over the white chalk of the centre square...2 votes.

If he successfully completes a lap of the field, over the course of the game, whether running or walking, rounding up, including walking to the huddle at 1/4 and 3/4 time...3 votes.

Heck, 3 votes even if he doesnt.

Adam Goodes. What a joke he is when it comes to Brownlow votes. Does he fellate the umpires straight after the game or something?

Adam Goodes. What a joke he is when it comes to Brownlow votes. Does he fellate the umpires straight after the game or something?

This can be the only explanation. I mean, he the dumb **** put on the wrong boots before a game and yet has been gifted two brownlows. The AFL have not even made an attempt to hide their love of all things Sydney. Time tto **** them off and replace them with tassie.

Won't get any Sydney "supporters" defending him on here.... they all forgot AFL existed after week 2 of the finals. Never seen a bigger bunch of bandwagoners disappear as I have on here. I'm sure they wont even hear what happened in the brownlow for another few weeks in Sydney anyway

He was robbed, should've got 3 votes when he kicked 8 against Freo to finish equal 3rd, i say we start a petition to say Goodes 2008 = Ablett 2008!!!!11!

Yes, yes, he shouldn't have got those two votes against Geelong, go have a big fat cry. He did deserve 3 against Freo and only got 2 which was a joke.

The Umpires are a big load of shit throughout the entire thing. Mistook O'Keefe for Jack and gave Jack the votes against Brisbane. Kirk and McVeigh barely polled.

You think we sit here saying, "Yay the umpires gave a suspended player more votes!!"? We WANT Kirk recognised with a Brownlow because he deserves one.

Won't get any Sydney "supporters" defending him on here.... they all forgot AFL existed after week 2 of the finals. Never seen a bigger bunch of bandwagoners disappear as I have on here. I'm sure they wont even hear what happened in the brownlow for another few weeks in Sydney anyway

We know how the final system works.We did win a gf in 2005.Remember.
Then we got beaten by a team whose players have now been shown to have used illicit drugs during that year.:mad:
But thanks for caring.No really.

This can be the only explanation. I mean, he the dumb **** put on the wrong boots before a game and yet has been gifted two brownlows. The AFL have not even made an attempt to hide their love of all things Sydney. Time tto **** them off and replace them with tassie.

siamang has another whinge about the swans...still dirty about the swans winning 'st.kilda 's 2005' premiership. you remember the p.f. when you choked at 3/4 time...
probably cant remember that choke, because all the st.kilda chokes over the years have become a blur 1997, 1998, 2004-08.
this year's final series was special - 2 x 10 goal floggings
st.kilda started the tassie push by playing games there . maybe you should just move their lock , stock and barrell.
st.kilda fans would assimilate well in tassie ,as you all have two heads and sleep with your family members...though tassie people are a fair bit smarter than your average saints fan

and dont fool yourself by bagging Goodes, he would walk into your side and probably be appointed captain. then you could continue with your swans love fest - lyon , dempster , schneider , mission ,

I'll be the first to admit, that when on song, Goodes is a very good player... and a lot of people have short memories around here... he was a top-liner not so long ago.

Is it his fault that maggots like him and give him votes? Guess not... some of the games he's polled in were just farcical given his output... so the OP has a fair bit of credibility there.

The weird thing is, Goodes doesn't mind handing out rough justice (and thanks to the tribunal "Sydney" clause, always gets off), and the maggots still give him votes. I thought it was supposed to be best and fairest? Yet some players get rubbed out for jack shiezen, are ineligible, and Goodes commits triple homicide and gets off.

1 vote.

If he manages to play out the first quarter without tripping over the white chalk of the centre square...2 votes.

If he successfully completes a lap of the field, over the course of the game, whether running or walking, rounding up, including walking to the huddle at 1/4 and 3/4 time...3 votes.

Heck, 3 votes even if he doesnt.

and in the 2008 trade period , if the swans wanted to trade Goodes for a north player or draft picks, you would be appalled and ring/email your beloved club and protest.
failing that you would not renew your 2009 membership !

i dont think so , you would LOVE goodes at your club ,
especially a club like north who fold every september , he might be the player that you need to take the next step.
at North , he would be the first selected every week , even ahead of that over rated harvey gnome. But you already know this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hang on tyler.....i think thats why he was not able to win the 2008 medal because he was Suspended...this swans protected species bullsh... that all you victorians club fans carry on with is just that ,bs
how about the protected species cats , who the umps just hand free kicks out to ? you are not allowed to play too rough against the cats ...the next thing you will have me believe is the cats aren't protected

hang on tyler.....i think thats why he was not able to win the 2008 medal because he was Suspended...this swans protected species bullsh... that all you victorians club fans carry on with is just that ,bs
how about the protected species cats , who the umps just hand free kicks out to ? you are not allowed to play too rough against the cats ...the next thing you will have me believe is the cats aren't protected

1st at the ball = more free kicks

Firstly the OP doesn't have a north membership and thought nick davis was our best player before i told him he was a hack.... trust me, he has no idea about the swans and very little idea about the kangaroos.

Secondly, you're right the "protected species" stuff IS bullshit but it can be utilised as a good filter on who to bother arguing with. I think its a waste of time arguing with brainless followers who can only regurgitate what they read from the hun and other morons on bf, so "the swans are a protected species" indicates to me this person is a brainless follower and not worth conversing with. Some other phrases that raise this flag include "sydney is the afl's lovechild" (which i don't know how anyone could take afl seriously if they honestly believe this:D) and "goodes is a dirty hack sniper".

thirdly, you are spot on about geelong and the umpires, I can't believe people focus on sydney when the ride geelong get with the umpires is unbelievable. The thing is, geelong are a brilliant team and don't need these charity goals etc but they get them every week... Has gary ablett been pinged for holding the ball this season? ;)

and in the 2008 trade period , if the swans wanted to trade Goodes for a north player or draft picks, you would be appalled and ring/email your beloved club and protest.
failing that you would not renew your 2009 membership !

i dont think so , you would LOVE goodes at your club ,
especially a club like north who fold every september , he might be the player that you need to take the next step.
at North , he would be the first selected every week , even ahead of that over rated harvey gnome. But you already know this.

How old is he?

I would like him at North, although we are heading in a more youthful direction so I doubt we would go for him.

Good player though, just not 'double Brownlow medallist' good.

1st at the ball = more free kicks
geelong are a great team and deserve to win the flag this weekend
we were well beaten by geelong twice this season.
they were the better team and deserved their victories.
In the rd20 game at homebush , geelongs 5 of their 1st 6 goals came from piss weak free kicks.
they didnt need umpire assistance, they would have beaten the swans anyway... as a supporter of the team conceding the free kicks , you end up getting pissed off , especially when barry hall has two defenders hanging off him all game and cant win a free kick...
yes , the cats are protected

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Goodes is able to run through the banner...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back