Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

I work in IT. You don't go to the live site, unless it's ready. There are staging environments etc...

Its a message, to get chatter or an f up. Though the AFL website is hopeless so it could be incompetence
High likelihood of incompetence imo.

Or they were told to upload it in prep for an announcement tomorrow.
100% they were told to upload it, but I can't imagine someone else just stumbling across that URL. Unless they were told to leak it, they kinda made a big mistake in a basic job function.

I'm surprised he wasn't spotted standing outside the house being filmed in a Collingwood polo. Imagine everyone shouting down a Trade Radio caller claiming to have seen that.

100% they were told to upload it, but I can't imagine someone else just stumbling across that URL. Unless they were told to leak it, they kinda made a big mistake in a basic job function.

I'm surprised he wasn't spotted standing outside the house being filmed in a Collingwood polo. Imagine everyone shouting down a Trade Radio caller claiming to have seen that.
Was reported on the Pies board that he did his media stuff for us last Thursday. Was meant to be ready to go for Friday but then the deal got held up again for whatever reason.

Is it customary for a players partner to sign the a contract as well, as is shown in that video?

Perhaps she's just signing off on her new 'job' where 'she' gets paid a couple of hundred grand a year to pick up and post some mail a couple of days a week.

But yeah, he definitely chose Collingwood so he could play in front of 90k every week :rolleyes:

Is it customary for a players partner to sign the a contract as well, as is shown in that video?

Perhaps she's just signing off on her new 'job' where 'she' gets paid a couple of hundred grand a year to pick up and post some mail a couple of days a week.

It looks like a power of attorney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But yeah, he definitely chose Collingwood so he could play in front of 90k every week :rolleyes:

Miss the part where he talks about being close to his young siblings again as well as his partner being close to her family?

Congrats on a great pick up. The good ones always cost a bucket.

That vid coming out might well be as big a story as the trade. If others are right and he's been o'seas, questions need to be asked why a young gun is playing dress ups in another clubs colours long before a trade is even completed. How about showing some respect for the other club GWS ?

Surely clubs arnt using trade week as some sort of marketing tool to simply attract a bit of media attention by stringing out an already done deal.
Why didnt they simply say a long time ago "he's done...we're just tweaking a few numbers but its done" and avoid the pretence that the Donald Trumps were somehow at loggerheads over this.

That does not Confirm it.

Would been done Friday and we are still waiting for Trade to Happen

What? the bloke wearing your polo, talking about how glad he is to be joining your club, signing a contract, his missus signing a contract, all before the deal has actually been done and announced? That doesn't confirm anything to you? That just maybe he may be joining the Pies?
FFS
When i murder my wife in front of you, I hope you're on the jury. (Ed will sort you out a job afterwards, probably). I'll certainly, split the insurance money, buy you a beer and some new specs.o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back