Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

If others are right and he's been o'seas, questions need to be asked why a young gun is playing dress ups in another clubs colours long before a trade is even completed. How about showing some respect for the other club GWS ?

Surely clubs arnt using trade week as some sort of marketing tool to simply attract a bit of media attention by stringing out an already done deal.
Why didnt they simply say a long time ago "he's done...we're just tweaking a few numbers but its done" and avoid the pretence that the Donald Trumps were somehow at loggerheads over this.

To be fair Adam organized the filming himself, Collingwood had no knowledge. He also did a video in each teams polo just in case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is beyond arrogant

Even for Collingwood

Seriously? It's quite clear this wasn't supposed to become public overnight considering it was uploaded to a quarantine area on the AFL server.

Highly embarrassing, definitely. Arrogant, lol no.

Seriously? It's quite clear this wasn't supposed to become public overnight considering it was uploaded to a quarantine area on the AFL server.

Highly embarrassing, definitely. Arrogant, lol no.
Yep the nature of how it has come out makes me think some smart a** has hacked into the servers and leaked it. In fact Its been reported that the afl system was actually breached rather than the collingwood system

In addition he is obviously away - so something was filmed so pies could do a media release this week. Giants will understand and move on. In fact i wouldve though they wouldve told the giants anout the filming

So the girlfriend's salary is included in the cap, just like Scully's dad?

No? Ah yes, Eddie wouldnt allow that. Is she hot enough to be a weather girl or will it be a $200k a year office job?
Defs hot enough for a weather job

tbh I'd prefer we were arrogant than incompetent.

I would too, but this is clearly a case of incompetence than arrogance, IMO.

Seriously why upload it the night before? To put it in a visual context Collingwood are Jim from American Pie when he's about to score with Shannon Elizabeth...

Introduction video of Treloar being welcomed to the club via Collingwood Media.

http://lon-cdn220-is-3.se.bponlinew...ifo/1/2015-10/798822/WEB_-2048-1678633230.mp4
Oh dear...

Talk about making a mockery of the AFL trade process.

Would be fitting if treloar copped a suspension and Collingwood docked next year's first round draft pick for bringing the game into disrepute. The AFL won't have the stones though.

It shows utter disrespect to GWS - they should be breaking off all trade talks with Collingwood until an hour before the trade deadline and then upping their asking price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back