Adelaide Bring the game down

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaah the irony of Western Australian supporters suggesting other teams bring the game down. Did you hear what the AFL commission said today about who was really lowering the reputation of the AFL? And does it sting?

Gee a bit rich a West Coast supporter talking about the Crows bringing the game down given the crisis going on out west (off-field).

You must be flying high!

thats original... :rolleyes:

Maybe the cows should try taking some ice, they might start playing mildly attractive football... or are the crows happy being a team that only wins flags when there isn't much competition?

The Clowns are the most boring side in the AFL. The only reason they've won 3 games is they've bored the other side to death. If they played man to man defence instead of flooding all the bloody time, they would get beat by 10 goals each game.

Aaah the irony of Western Australian supporters suggesting other teams bring the game down. Did you hear what the AFL commission said today about who was really lowering the reputation of the AFL? And does it sting?

No, I didnt Im sure Goodwin copped a serve, perhaps the Crows gameplan, which works so well during the preliminary rounds and doesnt work at the business end could be addressed as well.

AA says, Adalaide turn games into a scrap which is really bad to watch.

You lower the standard of AFL matches.

You deserve to lose.

Taste it. :)

The Clowns are the most boring side in the AFL. The only reason they've won 3 games is they've bored the other side to death. If they played man to man defence instead of flooding all the bloody time, they would get beat by 10 goals each game.

This is gold. Pure gold. The irony here is hilarious.

This is gold. Pure gold. The irony here is hilarious.

Truth hurt? Admit it, that's the only way your mob can stay in a game, is flood. Start playing football the way it's supposed to be played. Stop making us falling asleep by the boring play. Flooding, keepies off. It's boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truth hurt? Admit it, that's the only way your mob can stay in a game, is flood. Start playing football the way it's supposed to be played. Stop making us falling asleep by the boring play. Flooding, keepies off. It's boring.

c'mon troy,
leave the serious analysis and opinions to other people.

Yeh like we have been belted in the finals the past two years:rolleyes: .

Oh, Im sorry, I thought the aim on the finals was to make the GF, at least give yourself a chance and then hopefully take out the major prize.

Im happy that you're happy to make Preliminary Finals, look good for 22 rounds and then falter when it really counts.

Happy that you're happy :)

Leave Troy alone, he's the ultimate bandwagoner, Port had a win this week so he's back posting.

I mean Port Power and Cleveland, the two most bandwagonner teams of this millenium.:rolleyes:

Leave Troy alone, he's the ultimate bandwagoner, Port had a win this week so he's back posting.

I mean Port Power and Cleveland, the two most bandwagonner teams of this millenium.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm a real bandwagoner. I've only got the 1997 Inaurgural team photo hanging up on my wall, merchandise from when our logo said Port Power. As for Cleveland, been supporting them since Shawn Kemp joined them in the 97-98 season.

Yeah, I'm a bandwagoner :rolleyes: Talk to people who actually know me. They'll tell you I aint no bandwagoner.

By irony, I meant that you are commenting that Adelaide play a boring, "choke" style game that is awful to watch, when Port Adelaide used it for 3 years and eventually won a flag with it. And well done to them. Now they are playing a very attractive brand of footbally with young, quick players, and are doing very well to be 4-1.

It is just interesting to observe the Power supporters bagging other teams for being "boring" when they played scragging, defensive football for years, and now they're preaching to everyone not to play defensive because all because they've got some young players with momentum.

Yeah, I'm a real bandwagoner. I've only got the 1997 Inaurgural team photo hanging up on my wall, merchandise from when our logo said Port Power. As for Cleveland, been supporting them since Shawn Kemp joined them in the 97-98 season.

Yeah, I'm a bandwagoner :rolleyes: Talk to people who actually know me. They'll tell you I aint no bandwagoner.

Join Date: 2005, 9 months after the premiership. Bandwagonner.

There's a reason Port, Sydney and Freo scored so many points - there's at least three extra Crows flooding into the F50forcing everything wide. Boooorring... What gets me is when they go on about "the Truck" beating Tredders etc. but it's him and two other players that do it. Not many forwards can beat three defenders.

Obviously Adelaide have injuries but it means they've exaggerated that horrible flooding gameplan from last year. It's all strict tactics over the magic that can be football. Bar McLeod I don't see a lot of magic from the Crows.

By irony, I meant that you are commenting that Adelaide play a boring, "choke" style game that is awful to watch, when Port Adelaide used it for 3 years and eventually won a flag with it. And well done to them. Now they are playing a very attractive brand of footbally with young, quick players, and are doing very well to be 4-1.

It is just interesting to observe the Power supporters bagging other teams for being "boring" when they played scragging, defensive football for years, and now they're preaching to everyone not to play defensive because all because they've got some young players with momentum.

We musta been watching different teams. I don't really remember 2001-03 coz I was still a young fella, but 2004 was from a boring, "choke" style game. We played quick, straight up the corridor, hard hitting, exciting footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Bring the game down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back