Club Focus Adelaide Crows 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

They get Draper with their first this year.
I'm not sure there's much wrong with their list, if they'd won a few close ones early they'd be playing finals. Lukiscous shouldn't be on their radar really.

I'd be looking for at Bryan from essendon as a ruck trade.

I do agree with all of this this. Seems like a lot of the pieces are there, but can't seem to put the jigsaw together at this point - and it's worth noting from following CD stats, our profile has got worse as the year went on, which does not bode that well.

Im thinking the Crows are very very heavily into Luko and will trade #4 to the gold coast for Luko + #20
Crows habe already ruled out trading pick 4, which will be used on a midfielder.

I'd rather pick 4 on Draper then getting luko back, which will cost a mid first, maybe they offer next year's pick for him. But where's he play for the crows?
Absolutely.

Crows will be taking pick 4 to the draft for a midfielder.

With a 2x1M pa contract remaining, Luko is worth a future 2nd... otherwise happy for Suns to keep him & we can target other players.

To be honest, we arnt that far away list wise.
We have a great young forward line with Fog, Thillthorpe, Rankine, Keays, Rach, Curtin, Pedler and Co, and the addition of Welsh as a FS.
The backline is pretty much there with Butts, Murray, Nankervis, Michaelanny, Hinge, Bond, Milera, Keane and Worrel.

It's our Rucks and mids that need to be topped off, but having said that our young mids are just starting to show. Taylor, Dowling, Soligo, Dawson, maybe Curtin, and Scholl. Add a good mid this year's draft and we have some good options.

Our ruck and coaching departments need a bit more work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Adelaide Crows 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back