Adelaide Crows and Carlton - an analysis of cultures*

Remove this Banner Ad

look at this bandwagoner.

oi buddy; Port = 35 flags, hawks = 10

/thread
Mate..thats like qoting the A League stats in the English Premiership League.
Half the teams in the SANFL would not even make the grade in the current VFL.
Box Hill Hawks VS Western Districts... hmm.. that would be a good to see. From what I hear they are the best over there in your League...HMMMMMMM

Like your user ID suggests... MUDSHIT. Typical Collingwood Supporter IN DENIAL.
Are you a supporter or are a member? I know sooooooo many wannabe Collingwood Muppets... 99.3% of them do not open their wallets and bother to become members.
Talk is cheap..just like that TOSSER Mr Mudshit Joffa. Your last Premiership was at the hands of Lethal Leah...yep.....a HAWKS INDUCTEE and PREMIERSHIP Player at HFC.
Cannot wait for our boyz to flog the Colli'wobbles again..like we have done so many times recently. See ya at the 'G if you got the ballz or even if you are a yearly ticket holder which I doubt it.

Thats all very nice, but I struggle to take supporters of minnow clubs seriously. :thumbsu:

Box Hill Hawks VS Western Districts... hmm.. that would be a good to see. From what I hear they are the best over there in your League...HMMMMMMM
No, it would be like comparing the Premier League with the Scottish Premier League seeing as though the Football League Championship is still part of the English Football League system. Same island, different competitions.

Either way "meh".

Untill the late 70s, some may argue into the 80s, the SANFL was the equal to the VFL. So take John Cahill's 10 flags from the era the VFL took off and Port have 24 flags.

Still more than Collingwood and Carlton. Certainly the equal to 15 of Collingwood's flags won before Television.

Relax, it is just preseason. Shows we have an upside. Don't want to peak too early like Collingwood did as a club in the first part of the last century.

I am perfectly relaxed. Hence my ability to point out some quite obvious flaws in the Crows outfit.

Untill the late 70s, some may argue into the 80s, the SANFL was the equal to the VFL. So take John Cahill's 10 flags from the era the VFL took off and Port have 24 flags.

Still more than Collingwood and Carlton. Certainly the equal to 15 of Collingwood's flags won before Television.
Thats why nobody saw them. (quote no television).. It's in the books but still uncomfirmed?????

At the end of the day, Port's days are now numbered.. and as I hate those stupid B&W stripes with a passion no matter which state...the amount of flags your team may of won emits to zilch if you are erased & deleted...all shit put aside regardless of whom I support..

I personally think that it stinks that Port will be done after this year..its like in the AFL... we all nead a villian who we all love to hate, and go and see.

As a HFC Member, I love to see our boys kick Collingwoods ass.That is where the money is...I cannot see the SANFL continuing on in its current format without your Port Adelaide.
Who will bother to go if its all one sided and no villian that all the people love to hate?

I suggest Collingwood bail Port out, as it seems they own the rights to the stripes??
Not a bad idea... if they are smart the Magpie could of been marked as a franchise just as Manchester United has done.... however that is too simple and the powers to be are just too dumb to see the light. R.I.P. Port Adelaide.

Thats why nobody saw them. (quote no television).. It's in the books but still uncomfirmed?????

At the end of the day, Port's days are now numbered.. and as I hate those stupid B&W stripes with a passion no matter which state...the amount of flags your team may of won emits to zilch if you are erased & deleted...all shit put aside regardless of whom I support..

I personally think that it stinks that Port will be done after this year..its like in the AFL... we all nead a villian who we all love to hate, and go and see.

As a HFC Member, I love to see our boys kick Collingwoods ass.That is where the money is...I cannot see the SANFL continuing on in its current format without your Port Adelaide.
Who will bother to go if its all one sided and no villian that all the people love to hate?

I suggest Collingwood bail Port out, as it seems they own the rights to the stripes??
Not a bad idea... if they are smart the Magpie could of been marked as a franchise just as Manchester United has done.... however that is too simple and the powers to be are just too dumb to see the light. R.I.P. Port Adelaide.
Do you involve yourself in relevant and recent news items regarding other club's position or do you pop a few mushrooms and attack the boards with the same vigour of the apparently awesome ideas you come up with whilst staring at the 2008 Herald Sun premiership poster?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you see my previous post in regards to your efforts?

since when are we folding?
I was in Adelaide today and have read your papers... quote "Save our heritage" in the Adelaide Advertiser....the last week or so showing how Port Adelaide is in financial trouble..folding....the pub you guys own is under the hammer....as you don't own it the bank does....I wish I had the pic from the paper so I could post it showing the SANFL Port Adelaide players with their arms folded crying "save our heritage" !! You are still in denial my friend...........if you are still unsure on what is going on tune in to SEN Melbourne which is a 24/7 total footy channel.. go to>> www.sen.com.au

look at this bandwagoner.

oi buddy; Port = 35 flags, hawks = 10

/thread

.... Ports SANFL flags to Hawks AFL flags. I would love it if they could have taken any Hawks AFL premiership side and played Ports SANFL premiership sides... I bet after the hawks smashed the SANFL Port side Port fans would cry about it being AFL vs SANFL, 2 different grades etc.

Oh, my cousins under 12s team has 38 flags. they MUST be better than Ports 35 flags...

dud

I was in Adelaide today and have read your papers... quote "Save our heritage" in the Adelaide Advertiser....the last week or so showing how Port Adelaide is in financial trouble..folding....the pub you guys own is under the hammer....as you don't own it the bank does....I wish I had the pic from the paper so I could post it showing the SANFL Port Adelaide players with their arms folded crying "save our heritage" !! You are still in denial my friend...........if you are still unsure on what is going on tune in to SEN Melbourne which is a 24/7 total footy channel.. go to>> www.sen.com.au

There was a better picture in the Advertiser when the Alberton faithful were celebrating the Pickard rescue package - toothless, fat, midfriff showing muffin top ferals - and that was the women!

Then , of course, the package got withdrawn. :eek:

Do you involve yourself in relevant and recent news items regarding other club's position or do you pop a few mushrooms and attack the boards with the same vigour of the apparently awesome ideas you come up with whilst staring at the 2008 Herald Sun premiership poster?
Bring on round 1. Port for the wooden spoon finalist with either Melbourne or Richmond.
No priority picks for the next 3 years so most likely we will either see>>>

1> Tasmanian Tigers (Richmond) TASMANIA
2> Magpies (Port power merging with Collingwood.. no name change just takeover)
3> Carlton FC - BLUES- (Takeover of STURT FC) (no change in gurnsey)
4> Western Bulldogs- (Western Districts Merger no name change same colours)
5> Melbourne Demons- (full takeover by Norwood FC) (new name NDemons ??)

The rest can go to the VFL or the VFA.

.... Ports SANFL flags to Hawks AFL flags. I would love it if they could have taken any Hawks AFL premiership side and played Ports SANFL premiership sides... I bet after the hawks smashed the SANFL Port side Port fans would cry about it being AFL vs SANFL, 2 different grades etc.

Oh, my cousins under 12s team has 38 flags. they MUST be better than Ports 35 flags...

dud
he he

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Crows and Carlton - an analysis of cultures*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back