News Adelaide Crows sign Darren Glass

Remove this Banner Ad

If you could choose, who would you guys have preferred to have stayed on in the Eagles' coaching team - Cox or Glass?

I like that Cox will be around to help develop Lycett. But his wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man act was very disappointing for the last couple of years of his career, which makes me second guess his judgement a bit. That said, he's a champ and a legend of the club.

If you could choose, who would you guys have preferred to have stayed on in the Eagles' coaching team - Cox or Glass?

I like that Cox will be around to help develop Lycett. But his wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man act was very disappointing for the last couple of years of his career, which makes me second guess his judgement a bit. That said, he's a champ and a legend of the club.

If i had to choose, i'd say Glass. Cox was quite obviously passed it this year and maybe even in 2013.

Glass on the other hand was still best 22 and realistically could have continued playing.

If i had to choose, i'd say Glass. Cox was quite obviously passed it this year and maybe even in 2013.

Glass on the other hand was still best 22 and realistically could have continued playing.
Sorry, I meant as a coach.

(Agree that as a player Glass would have been better in 2015, though would probably have played less games than Cox).

Sorry, I meant as a coach.

(Agree that as a player Glass would have been better in 2015, though would probably have played less games than Cox).

Still Glass.

Cox has been 'mentoring' Nicnat since 2008, and was ruck coach in 2014 yet Nic still looks completely lost out there sometimes.

Will do wonders with Lycett though. Probably has already.

Phil Walsh went above and beyond to get him right? Also heard it was more a perth based role too. Walsh obviously a massive fan from his time here, not surprising. Onya Glassy!

Still Glass.

Cox has been 'mentoring' Nicnat since 2008, and was ruck coach in 2014 yet Nic still looks completely lost out there sometimes.

Will do wonders with Lycett though. Probably has already.

Cox will be a lot more hands on with rucks then when he was as a player. You have remember it would be conflicting playing and coaching at the same time as he would only be able to give pointers. In saying that i have a feeling Cox will be the one out the 2 that would be a better coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone keeps talking about him as a potential coach... but I reckon if he's doing an MBA, then he probably doesn't have serious coaching aspirations. IF he plans on sticking around football in the future, it seems that he's more inclined to the administrative side of things. Could he be the next Andrew Demitriou?

Everyone keeps talking about him as a potential coach... but I reckon if he's doing an MBA, then he probably doesn't have serious coaching aspirations. IF he plans on sticking around football in the future, it seems that he's more inclined to the administrative side of things. Could he be the next Andrew Demitriou?
Don't compare glass to Demitriou. He could go down that path, but be as moronic as him. please.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Adelaide Crows sign Darren Glass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back