Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
Hey guys,

Just logged onto twitter and saw this tweet from the Official AFC: "Yeah, poor grumpy tweet. We're human".

WOW....WTF is that all about??

Hey guys,

Just logged onto twitter and saw this tweet from the Official AFC: "Yeah, poor grumpy tweet. We're human".

WOW....WTF is that all about??
They posted something earlier which they then deleted which was a crack at Port fans trolling the AFC Twitter account I believe. Obviously were told to take it down. (It was still on my timeline so I grabed a screen shot on my mobile)

3U3vwiu.jpg

The 24 hour rule was one of Craigy's.

I wonder who runs our Twitter account? Anyway, the golden rule of hip hop (and football) is:

"Never beef down."

Which, translated into the Twittersphere, means "don't pick fights with Port Adelaide."

Is that the best we can do? I was hoping someone at the club would speak to the media Sunday. Show some leadership, some urgency, take the pressure off after this debacle ...alas we only get wimpy tweets. 24 hour rule ... Just ignore the fact that we've created a monster of a character test for the club this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the best we can do? I was hoping someone at the club would speak to the media Sunday. Show some leadership, some urgency, take the pressure off after this debacle ...alas we only get wimpy tweets. 24 hour rule ... Just ignore the fact that we've created a monster of a character test for the club this week.
Agree mate and lets focus on the team that we lost to at HOME by 77 points last year.
This administration is sickening. It feels like I'm apart of this who cult scam that drags me in.
We are not ****ing puppets AFC...stop treating us like we are a bunch of puppets that will agree with everything you say.

David Burtenshaw runs the account I believe, and he has his own personal account which has less than 1000 followers. No doubt it was meant to be tweeted from his own twitter account.
He's the Communications Manager isn't he? Would have thought the day to day running of a twitter account would be above him now.

I had thought Katrina Gill was running it, or at least doing some parts of it, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

They posted something earlier which they then deleted which was a crack at Port fans trolling the AFC Twitter account I believe. Obviously were told to take it down. (It was still on my timeline so I grabed a screen shot on my mobile)

3U3vwiu.jpg

Displaying more balls than our Admin and most of our team on Saturday.

Saturday confirmed one thing for me. Port are the biggest bunch of front running bandwagon supporters in the AFL.
They couldn't give tickets away 18 months ago and suddenly every toothless dip shit wants to claim they are Port supporters. Where were they for the past 5 years?

Saturday confirmed one thing for me. Port are the biggest bunch of front running bandwagon supporters in the AFL.
They couldn't give tickets away 18 months ago and suddenly every toothless dip shit wants to claim they are Port supporters. Where were they for the past 5 years?
In hibernation since 2005 probably

Dressed in tarpaulin and disguised as bay covers. #wearebaycovers

Meh.

If we keep going down the path we are, then I'm not going to attend every game either.

I hate our Admin and I have very little faith in our coaching staff.

If our Admin weren't a disgrace, our coaches didn't appear to be clueless and we actually picked our best side every week, then I'd accept losses like those on the weekend.

But if we continue down this bullshit path, I'm not going to waste my time or money just to go and get frustrated, angry and disappointed every other week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Football Club's Official Twitter Account - Weird Tweet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back