Opinion Positive aspects of the Adelaide Football Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach seems to be making a few more gameday decisions. Manning up their spares in the last (I woulda tried it way earlier but better late than never). Moving Keays to spend some time in the mid late in the game. Putting Laird up forward to keep him in the rotations when he was sore (rather than losing another rotation).

Add to that a willingness to be a bit more creative and adventurous in pre-game planning, Michalanney on Warner for example, Bond into the midfield to tag at times in his second game.
4 talls up forward

One game closer to Nicks not being our coach (however many years that might take)
2 months away from seeing what changes these muppets make to the club, or none at all, everything is good in crow land.

If nothing changes, then they deserve everything they get.

Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to say, where have all the positive posters gone after the Hawks game? Could name and shame but it’s telling how they returned after the Essendon game only to have gone into hiding

Calm down. I have to lodge my centrelink forn today.

I never said the club was 119% positive. I simply said the wasn't full of negativity like a few imply.

Sunday was shit, but I'll stand firm. The club has a number of positives to hang their hat on.

2 months away from seeing what changes these muppets make to the club, or none at all, everything is good in crow land.

If nothing changes, then they deserve everything they get.

Animated GIF
Silvers just finishing off his review that everyone is doing awesome & that we are just really unlucky...

We can start making early preseason preparations on Friday night, if the Dogs win (or if Hawks win on Sunday). :rainbow:

:drunk:
Should have started preseason in the 2nd month of this season...

Silvers just finishing off his review that everyone is doing awesome & that we are just really unlucky...
The fact that Mark Riccuito is sitting on his hands watching this fraud of a coach put us in a ****ing hole for another year is so tilting. Can't wait till he is out the door.

Another uninspiring dud just counting the days until he can drop us for a better role elsewhere.

I'm positive we can't get much worse.
I love how you always like to challenge the current situation. I’m sure we can still be charged for Tippet tampering, The Essendon supplements program, Carlton’s salary cap breach. Melbournes throwing games and collingwoods toothless supporters. Things can definitely get worse!

Selection night, it feels like it's improving every week recently.
It's taken a long time but that feels like a positive, exposing the list to see what we have got from a very dismal season.
I like seeing that Dowling, Nank, Cook, Taylor, Berry, Hamill have been given consecutive games to get the speed of the game.
Bond now getting a go, Curtin earlier.
We gave Strachan a couple of games and at least know where he sits on the list, obviously not very high.
One guy I have always thought was worth giving 5-6 games to was Gollant but he has missed the boat.
And going tall this week may help our transition through the midfield with more marking targets to exit out of defence.
I wouldn't be surprised to see our game plan work better this week
100% agree. The non selection of McHenry, Schoenberg,
Selection night, it feels like it's improving every week recently.
It's taken a long time but that feels like a positive, exposing the list to see what we have got from a very dismal season.
I like seeing that Dowling, Nank, Cook, Taylor, Berry, Hamill have been given consecutive games to get the speed of the game.
Bond now getting a go, Curtin earlier.
We gave Strachan a couple of games and at least know where he sits on the list, obviously not very high.
One guy I have always thought was worth giving 5-6 games to was Gollant but he has missed the boat.
And going tall this week may help our transition through the midfield with more marking targets to exit out of defence.
I wouldn't be surprised to see our game plan work better this week
100% agree. The non selection of McHenry, Schoenberg, and Hamill makes a HUGE difference. Now to continue positively I have to enter fantasy land - trade jones, laird, keays and Murphy for a couple of first rounders and you suddenly have a premiership contender as early as 2026. We actually have a LOT of talent on this list!

I love how you always like to challenge the current situation. I’m sure we can still be charged for Tippet tampering, The Essendon supplements program, Carlton’s salary cap breach. Melbournes throwing games and collingwoods toothless supporters. Things can definitely get worse!

You know I like to look at the positive mate.
I should change my name to grumbleguts 😀

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Positive aspects of the Adelaide Football Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back