Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

2 of them are injured.

There were rumours Kurz wanted him gone when he arrived, think we can put those to bed now considering hes kept him around this long.

I was told earlier this week that he is desperate to play, and was even willing to push through off the bench but the coach overruled him. Only wants match day players capable of the full 90, even his subs.

Kitto and Blackwood in a similar boat, could have played 20 or 30 minutes at a pinch but Kurz didnt want to take the risk with 3 games in 11 days at the start of the year.
Where's Apostolos? Why isn't Ilso starting?

He did that last season too, aren't we supposed to be better at the end of games because of it? Wasn't the case tonight.
I thought we were ok late on ?? Sydney were always going to push, they're a quality side.

We'll br right, we owned large parts of that game.

I thought we were ok late on ?? Sydney were always going to push, they're a quality side.

We'll br right, we owned large parts of that game.
They had the better of the last 15, including the goal.

We can't just be satisfied with draws like this all the time. I know it's only round 1 but we have a lot of home games to start the season and we need to make the most of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had the better of the last 15, including the goal.

We can't just be satisfied with draws like this all the time. I know it's only round 1 but we have a lot of home games to start the season and we need to make the most of it.
Given our squad today i think we did well, but we do need to improve.

We press high which is very physically taxing, we probably need to sit back a bit more and soak things up.

Halloran at the end **** me the ball went a thousand miles in the air and he couldā€™ve contested 1 on 1 with the defender he was ****ing asleep and realised too late allowing the defender to take a touch. Need to be awake to that. Other than that I forgive him for being shit in an unnatural position.

We missed Kitto as well.

Was a poor game and we were lacklustre. Crowd disappointing, weather didnt help but to pull the 12k crowss need to play much better football than that.

Halloran at the end **** me the ball went a thousand miles in the air and he couldā€™ve contested 1 on 1 with the defender he was ******* asleep and realised too late allowing the defender to take a touch. Need to be awake to that. Other than that I forgive him for being shit in an unnatural position.

We missed Kitto as well.

Was a poor game and we were lacklustre. Crowd disappointing, weather didnt help but to pull the 12k crowss need to play much better football than that.
Even with the weather they should have pulled 12-12.5k. Interest in seeing them play and for a sporting fix should have been at its highest.

Even with the weather they should have pulled 12-12.5k. Interest in seeing them play and for a sporting fix should have been at its highest.
Disagree.

For how good it is, Hindmarsh is an atrocious place to watch a game in the weather.

Baba, Blackwood and Mileusnic back in the squad.

Boland out after copping a heavy cork last week

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Back