Preview 2024 Round 14 Adelaide v Sydney - Adelaide Oval

Would you participate in a poll if we added one?

• No

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • yes

Votes: 31 54.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People do some great previews on here with detailed analysis and brilliant comedy. Well I cannot be ****ed doing that. I just want to start the thread and no one else was doing it.

This week we play Adelaide in Adelaide . We played there last year and the result went down well with fans from all sides. Not a single moment that stood out in a routine win.

I'd like to take a giant dump on Adelaide, but Matthew Nicks is already doing that for us.

I am married to a Crows fan , so I know first hand how aggressive they can be. Who will ever forget Button telling us how much Tippett was worth- a lot apparently outside the cap.

Dawson was only worth a second rounder , well heck he ended up Captain, who could have picked he was worth more - oh yeah Sydney fans.

I went to Adelaide once , it's like
Hobart except less interesting, wore my Swans top around, the locals loved how I looked, wanted to see more yelling "take that shit off". I must have been in good shape.

Anyway this is not easy, they will want to make up for last year and they get a few back this week Walker who always performs against us, Rankine etc. They are missing Crouch and Thilthorpe which hurts.

I watched the tigers game and felt like they had 8-10 who looked confused out there , lacked interest. But surely they will fire back up, their ground is awesome and the crowd is amazing. They were robbed v Essendon and threw some other chances away , I think they are better than the ladder suggests . They can beat us , make no mistake.

Anyway we are going ok I guess , let's pump them if only selfishly for my sake so I don't have to hear about it all year.

Swans by 24 Is my guess, but this is a tough game

Probably be a score review or two .

Also welcome to fans from all boards if you get notified this thread started, please send 5 dollars to me for eternal happiness.

So i'll post again . Well done great effort with all the 1 liners , can you say we hate them.
Also play them in the last round , silly fixture

Might go to the one if I can get flights

Crows under the pump. Could be the week they throw it all ok the line and make it really difficult for us. Would love for us to end their season 2 seasons in row.

Well I'm here now, I still think Swans are heavy favourites. Adelaide fans will be looking for a serious response and to play like our season is on the line, because it is. Anything is possible, but I genuinely believe you're midfield will overrun us, Swans 1-24

Crows back against the walls, will cop it all week.
your best is pretty good, to my naked eye at times there just seems a lack of plan to their play, maybe unfair.

Crows back against the walls, will cop it all week.
your best is pretty good, to my naked eye at times there just seems a lack of plan to their play, maybe unfair.
I think you're absolutely on the money. Our best and worst are a mile off, and I've lost count of how many games, we've waited until the 3rd QTR to go our hardest or make serious tactical moves. This all aside from game plans and selections.

I think you're absolutely on the money. Our best and worst are a mile off, and I've lost count of how many games, we've waited until the 3rd QTR to go our hardest or make serious tactical moves. This all aside from game plans and selections.

Yep lot of odd games,

Suns they left it so late, Dons robbed, Lions had chances obviously, heck even the Pies game. Richmond I thought got closer than deserved. But can certainly mount a case for a couple of more wins and it is a different season,

This will be closer than the media think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep lot of odd games,

Suns they left it so late, Dons robbed, Lions had chances obviously, heck even the Pies game. Richmond I thought got closer than deserved. But can certainly mount a case for a couple of more wins and it is a different season,

This will be closer than the media think.
I hope so, the heat in Adelaide will be turned right up. Line is at 20.5 I think by game day will be closer to 18.5.

Nice preview Kingy.

Allow me analogy if you will.
All the top racehorses win easing down, one to avoid injury and the other to avoid the handicapper if they win by too much.

I suggest we win this one easing down - establish a lead and keep at arms length. A blow out will mean more nasty work by the handicapper (the AFL that is). Next we’ll have NOT 15 for every kick, Chad will rack up speeding tickets for running too fast and Papley a disturbing the peace order for over celebrating.

Hope the Crows are at full strength.

Swans by whatever they feel like on the night.

Yours in speed, JHWF.

This should be a "line in the sand" game for the Crows and I expect they will come out all guns blazing. Won't be surprised as such if we have to over run them, like we have done to all our opponents bar Tigers.

I'm predicting we weather an early storm again, grind our way back on top, then blow them away for a good win.

Adelaide’s first 4 games was average. They then played well for the next 6-7 weeks with a draw and some close losses holding them back from the top 8. Last two weeks had gone pear shaped.

Expect them to respond well this week.

Not sure they have the forward line to kick a winning score.

Dawson at full-time after we win by 10+ goals.

Woody Harrelson Crying GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back