Preview 2024 Round 16 Sydney v Fremantle (SCG) 1.45pm (AEST) Sat 29 June

Remove this Banner Ad

If my memory serves me correctly, the last time we played these guys at the SCG was a horror show. One of the worst games we played all year.
How a guess, if we select the same team as this week, how many different players would be playing from the 2023 SCG game?

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

25 and 3 in twos

That’s his level at this stage. Mitchell has better form if we are going there- we shouldn’t.

Fox in and that should be it. Why people want to change for the sake of it I’ll never know.

That’s his level at this stage. Mitchell has better form if we are going there- we shouldn’t.

Fox in and that should be it. Why people want to change for the sake of it I’ll never know.

Maybe he is a software engineer?

It reminds me that when someone can't stop tinkering with something that isn't broken to see if they can improve it, and they never stop, it's called the 'banana effect'. Apparently it comes from a little girl who once said "I know how to spell banana, I just don't know when to stop."

Maybe he is a software engineer?

It reminds me that when someone can't stop tinkering with something that isn't broken to see if they can improve it, and they never stop, it's called the 'banana effect'. Apparently it comes from a little girl who once said "I know how to spell banana, I just don't know when to stop."

Relevant XKCD.

automation.png

Freo will play the SCG well. Their mids are their strong point and are winning centre clearances by a mile so single kick will get them inside 50.

I don't think this will be a walk in the park - it never is against Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a danger game. We've been humming along nicely, jumped out of the blocks against GWS after allowing our opponents to get the jump early in the previous games, however, let GWS work their way back into it.

Sitting on top of the ladder by a fair margin and are expected to win. Has the hallmarks of a game we may drop due to complacency creeping in.

Hope I'm wrong and we thrash them. We certainly have the attack to put them to the sword, and have been able to score consistently against defensive side so we should be able to kick freo out of it.

Bit of a danger game. We've been humming along nicely, jumped out of the blocks against GWS after allowing our opponents to get the jump early in the previous games, however, let GWS work their way back into it.

Sitting on top of the ladder by a fair margin and are expected to win. Has the hallmarks of a game we may drop due to complacency creeping in.

Hope I'm wrong and we thrash them. We certainly have the attack to put them to the sword, and have been able to score consistently against defensive side so we should be able to kick freo out of it.
I fear complacency setting in but have to say, I’ve seen zero trace of it so far.

There really is a very special and tangible esprit de corps about this mob of fine young lads.

This is perfect. I made a comment last time we played the Swans how “generally speaking” what a good lot you were….

This isn’t quite that!

Speaking of irrelevant history lessons, which you mention about 26 times and gives me license to respond, reminds me of your showing in the 22’ GF. I hosted a bunch of Expats that day to show case all things AFL. That didn’t go well. I ended up being asked to put the Premier League highlights on instead.

Had them all back for last years GF, and we kept it going, Phew.

Great to see our local boys helping you succeed 😉. Good luck, hoping for an irrelevant upset 😁

Haha, direct hit, well done.

Why is this a 1.45pm game. Isn't it bad timing for WA viewers too?

Like the time as a change up wouldn’t want it every week though prefer Sunday afternoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back