FTA-TV Ads that piss you off

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No hate for that dumbass Lamb ad pretending to be a movie. I want to punch a hole in the wall whenever I see it

those new weight watchers ads.I think it says it all about australian film and television that a gold logie winner is in that shite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to bump this thread to discuss the annoyingness of the new KFC ad....
And the winner is Hotrods and liiimmme mayo! Yay!:mad::thumbsdown:

Agree - all kfc ads are annoying.

It has only been playing a few days but the Wolf Blass one..........with MacGill and Hodge. Overplayed already!

The feminine product ad where that **** says with an idiot grin..i wanna know everything there is to know about you..duh! god i wanna kick that gimp:mad: and what's this..duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

Also the new bigpond ad..the one where everyone in th house is connected to the net..wanna burn that house down!

Agree - all kfc ads are annoying.

It has only been playing a few days but the Wolf Blass one..........with MacGill and Hodge. Overplayed already!

Haha, that one's alright only for the girly shuolder slap by Macgill at the start and the way comes back to 'caress' the bottle as they leave.. my god what a fool he looks!

But hopefully there's more of the Ford backyard cricket ones, they're pretty good for once!

If someone had a big wheel in there house to decide which KFC meal they will order tonight id kick them in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back