FTA-TV Ads that piss you off

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leafbusters ad. :thumbsdown:

It is played every ad break during the tennis, and it is the worst ad ever. That lady's voice just pisses me off.

And then that pose the guys on the roof do. What the **** is that!? :confused:
Ergh. It was on twice that ad-break. Doing my head in.

I hope it's only going to be shown during the Medibank International and Kooyong. If it is shown during the AusOpen I may just have to kill myself.

The Hungry Jacks burger club.

Tip, stop looking so smug about your ****ing club and get a real job.

Agreed. The guy deserves a punch in the face and as far as the chick goes, no one that good looking eats at Hungry Jacks. Stop fuccking lieing ya pricks

has anyone mentioned chris and marie ?
i ****ing hate the both of them !!!
put those ****ers through a wood chipper and use them as fertiliser i say.

For you Adelaidians, that bloody Northern Plumbing commercial, when the hits are playing cricket and the ball smashed something and then the mother sings in the rain, WTF is that?

For you Adelaidians, that bloody Northern Plumbing commercial, when the hits are playing cricket and the ball smashed something and then the mother sings in the rain, WTF is that?

Yeah those ones are annoying, and the quality of acting is low :thumbsdown: The window isn't even broken....

20% off everything at Light Up Australia!

I think its stratco or something... Anyway there is a little kid playing in a pool (well he is standing out of it) and he has a beachball... Lifts up his hands and the ball is 'accidentally' meant to go over the fence... But it looks so shit it pisses me off hehe...

Agree with the bickfords

GM Money has some annoying ones (with the Genies)

Motor finance Wizard or something is fair annoying... 'Motor Finance Wizard said YES!'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That new Big Brother ad.

"I'd like for you to consider me to be a housemate in the new season of Big Brother. If not *expletive deleted* off!"

Someone should use that guy's photo in the Wikipedia entry on Try Hards.

That 3B Chaffing cream ad.

What the hell is it with the eyes on the body parts? And that stupid tune at the start. It is absolutely terrible.

They finally got rid of leaf busters, and they show this crap now.

I know its stupid but i hate the new Telstra ad talking about how great summer is as it has the line "You get to spend more time with your friends, no matter what network their with". Since when has Australia been a segregated society based on what phone company you are with.

I know its stupid but i hate the new Telstra ad talking about how great summer is as it has the line "You get to spend more time with your friends, no matter what network their with". Since when has Australia been a segregated society based on what phone company you are with.
That's how the Cronulla riots started.

Basically one guy said 3 was the superior phone network, then another said that Vodafone was better, and another jumped in saying Telstra pwned all.

And well, the rest is history.

The Hungry Jacks stunner ad wit that stupid ugly manager who can't keep his head straight

"Off!", that bug spray or whatever. The husband ticks me off ....
"Have I got it on?"....
"You've got it on..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back