AE AE 2022 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the official site for AE tipping 2022
all players will need to enter here

for those who wish to enter as financial please pm me for bank details (entry stays at $20)
please note that you can still enter for free.

I miss the classic AE with the confidence rating system each week.

Why did that cease? Too difficult to run?

Very difficult to run... I tried to keep it alive for a couple of years after Woodson retired from being the commish. Requires a lot of manual workings to get all up and checked each week. I loved this comp with a passion and would love to see it back at some stage.

Very difficult to run... I tried to keep it alive for a couple of years after Woodson retired from being the commish. Requires a lot of manual workings to get all up and checked each week. I loved this comp with a passion and would love to see it back at some stage.

Maybe something to look into for next season;

Note for future.....make sure someone sets up comp and starts looking for people to join when preseason starts not ends. So little time now to get it going and attract a lot of people. But if you can get however many you can over the next 10 days, thats better than nothing.

Whether it be a Chief created NFL comp using the BF built in method, or using a site like Yahoo with confidence system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Note for future.....make sure someone sets up comp and starts looking for people to join when preseason starts not ends. So little time now to get it going and attract a lot of people. But if you can get however many you can over the next 10 days, thats better than nothing.

Whether it be a Chief created NFL comp using the BF built in method, or using a site like Yahoo with confidence system

Agreed mate

Let's do it though!
I've had a look and found some good ones - will make a new thread soon

To anyone getting notifications here but not tagged in other thread (sorry!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

AE AE 2022 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back