AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Who’s is for a paid AE this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think i know who the two charitable posters are. :heart:

I’m actually both of the charitable posters so to say thank you …..if each member could just send me $5……

Thanks for sponsoring- I’ll raise a glass when I celebrate my winnings

Question with poolhost's Survivor comp....do they have rules about it? Like cant choose the same team twice etc?
Don’t get too hung up on the specifics, you will be out this time next week 😜

Never bet against the Patriots, they've dominated the NFL for 20+ years

Detroit are perennial losers, stay away at all costs
Tell him the truth...can never go wrong picking the Cleveland Browns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question with poolhost's Survivor comp....do they have rules about it? Like cant choose the same team twice etc?
This rule was unkind when the Browns had to face division teams a second time---I had a perfect season on tap

Does anyone know what happened to JeffDunne?

I kinda miss the discussions I had with him back in the day, as animated as they were.
He said to me ....I hate that Sherb guy Moo .....I'm off.

So it's a mystery

What an absolutely classic game to start the reborn comp off with, so many people picked KC, but so few picked them at 14 or more - and those lucky buggers came within a toenail of losing 14 points or more...

Awesome samFFC

I tried to keep this thing a flowing after woodson hung up the boots, but it was too much given how much manual work was involved.

Is good to see there's been improvements in sites hosting these sort of comps (much better than there was 5 years ago), and I applaud you for bringing this back.

What an absolutely classic game to start the reborn comp off with, so many people picked KC, but so few picked them at 14 or more - and those lucky buggers came within a toenail of losing 14 points or more...

I'm in 3rd place after 2 games!

It can only get worse...

Hey, do we have a rule for non-picks, or do you just get zero?

I'm in 3rd place after 2 games!

It can only get worse...

Hey, do we have a rule for non-picks, or do you just get zero?

It forces the highest pick number left, so can score but blocks you from using that for other games.

The confidence pool option to the drop highest weight value for missed picks instead of the lowest, and the max 16 option which forces the highest weight value to 16 when there are fewer than 16 games can't be changed after games have kicked off. You can change them for the next week and future weeks once the next week starts.

Also, yes you can say 'c--t' on the website.

Remove this Banner Ad

AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Back