AFL 2014 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Update when the fixture is out... but for now...

Freo
Hawks
Swans
Essendon
Geelong
North
Richmond
Port
Collingwood
Carlton
Adelaide
West Coast
Gold Coast
Western Bulldogs
Brisbane
GWS
Melbourne
St Kilda.

I expect every side from Gold Coast up to challenge for Top 8. Fixture and injuries will determine spots from 3 onwards.

Hawthorn will be lucky to make finals next year imo
shaq-laughing-o.gif

Wow now I'm sure he does. So do other players. How do I know? Because they do. Good enough information IMO.
Nothing anyone says over an internet forum can prove he, or anyone else does such things. One could post pictures of them doing it, but that's just wrong.

I've seen it, but can't exactly prove that you...can I? I guess it's just a matter of how ignorant you want to remain. And thanks to no one being able to physically show it to you, as it would require you to be there at the time (which, and excuse my assumption, is somewhat impossible for a person who never ventures out) you can remain ignorant for as long as you want.

1 Fremantle
2 Hawthorn
3 Sydney
4 North Melbourne
5 Geelong
6 Port Adelaide
7 Richmond
8 Collingwood

9 Adelaide
10 Carlton
11 Essendon
12 Gold Coast
13 Brisbane
14 West Coast
15 Western Bulldogs
16 Melbourne
17 GWS
18 St Kilda

Grand final - Fremantle Vs Hawthorn
Premiers - Fremantle

Nothing anyone says over an internet forum can prove he, or anyone else does such things. One could post pictures of them doing it, but that's just wrong.

I've seen it, but can't exactly prove that you...can I? I guess it's just a matter of how ignorant you want to remain. And thanks to no one being able to physically show it to you, as it would require you to be there at the time (which, and excuse my assumption, is somewhat impossible for a person who never ventures out) you can remain ignorant for as long as you want.

I have seen him as well and he drinks water.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there an Essendon fan that doesn't have their team finishing in the top 4?

I'll probably drop them down a spot or two depending on the fixture, depends on what doubles we get and if we have to play syd up their or eithad (should've beat them in 12, if they had showed up for the first 3 qtrs) etc.

1. Essendon
2. Adelaide
9. Richmond
Everyone else...

Coleman: James Podsiadly (one of the best forwards in the league)
Brownlow: Heath Hocking
Premiers: Adelaide
Runners-Up: Essendon
Norm Smith: Sam Kerridge

1. Fremantle, have improved their list
2. Sydney, if they can keep Buddy, Tippett and Goodes all healthy
3. Hawthorn, I am concerned with the loss of Buddy & Hodge, Sewell, Mitchell and Lewis being another year older
4. Collingwood, Bucks now has a list that he wants and all on the same page
5. Adelaide, strong midfield of Thommo, Danger, Sloane, Crouch, Douglas & Grigg with more forward firepower
6. North, talented list that should be cherry ripe to go in 2014
7. Geelong, talent young players coming through but lose plenty of experience in one hit
8. Essendon, enough quality if the ASADA fogs clears

9. Richmond, no certainty to back up 2013, not convinced with their quality of KPP
10. Carlton, failed again to address their need for KPP
11. west Coast, I sense a transition year for Simpson
12. Port, tougher draw looms and won't fly under the radar, need another key forward
13. Gold Coast, stil 12 months away from seriously challenging
14. Bulldogs, Cameri will improve them but he is not the power forward they desperately need
15. Melbourne, will improve but it won't be a miracle spike
16. Brisbane, the loss of Longer, Yeo, Doherty and Polec will hurt and Brown needs support up forward
17. GWS, 4-5 wins would be a solid improvement
18. ST Kilda, it's a shallow draft to start your rebuild

Atheist said:
If Collingwood finishes 16th I will give a BJ to every person who posts in this thread.​

I'd need to know Atheist actually cares...

(Also, what does an atheist shout instead of "Oh God!"?)

ah yes, clearly shows your in depth knowledge including callinan, he was delisted a week ago.

Hales a spud, everyone knows it.

Roughead and gunston have had it easy while shanklin gets all the attention.

Walker, lynch, jenkins, podsiadly, dangerfield, betts

is better than

roughead, hale, gunston, cyril, breust

cyril doesnt kick goals anyway, he is just a tackler

Lol

1. Fremantle
2. Hawthorne
3. Sydney
4. Geelong
5. Collingwood
6. North Melbourne (This is a risky one but I think they'll pull through)
7. Adelaide (Good season in 2012, but then things dropped in 2013. I think they'll either be top 4 or out of the 8 but shoving them here just because).
8. Port Adelaide (Harder fixture, I think we'll range anywhere from 7th to 11th.

9. Essendon
10. Gold Coast
11. Carlton
12. Richmond
13. West Coast
14. Bulldogs
15. Brisbane
16. Melbourne
17. St Kilda
18. GWS

Only thing I really got out of this is that it is difficult to actually judge/rate teams with very little evidence to support claims.

quote]

Only thing I got out of this is you don't spell Hawthorn with an "e"

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2014 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back