AFL 2016 - Round 6: Carlton v Essendon @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Even the Bombers Twitter can't polish this turd
It really is an embarrassment to the league. Two supposed powerhouse clubs strolling around with skills inferior to what you would see at VFL/SANFL level. Carlton in particular seem to be years off doing anything productive, they're a reasonably experienced team on paper FFS!

Some are saying this has been the worst game of the year but if this was two top teams we'd all be applauding it saying how great it's been.

I think it's been a great competitive contest. Outstanding pressure from both sides.

This game is the definition of a thriller. Never have there been a more even battle taken place on the football field until this afternoon. In years time, many will tell their children about this game and the heroes that were involved and those children will eventually share their knowledge upon this most courageous event to their children.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some are saying this has been the worst game of the year but if this was two top teams we'd all be applauding it saying how great it's been.

I think it's been a great competitive contest. Outstanding pressure from both sides.

Plenty were saying it about North/Dogs too though. This has trumped that game.

post-8015-0-67008900-1452292206.jpg

It really is an embarrassment to the league. Two supposed powerhouse clubs strolling around with skills inferior to what you would see at VFL/SANFL level.
Yeah - as a kid who came to footy in 1993 and was subjected to all of the little Essendon fans at school ganging up on the one kid who didn't follow the Dons, I have to say this is EXCELLENT.

This game is the definition of a thriller. Never have there been a more even battle taken place on the football field until this afternoon. In years time, many will tell their children about this game and the heroes that were involved and those children will eventually share their knowledge upon this most courageous event to their children.

"I was there when Leuenberger missed the ball with his foot when he went to kick, and it wasn't even the biggest clanger of the day"

Was listening in the car before, and BT, Schwatta and Duck were all just laughing at how bad the game is, skill wise.

Now that I'm watching it, I agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2016 - Round 6: Carlton v Essendon @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back