Preview AFL 2018 - 2nd Qualifying Final - West Coast v Collingwood, Saturday, 6.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

So out of the last 5 meetings only one has been in Perth.
I guess this will count as a Perth game so lucky Collingwood probably won't have to play us in Perth for a few more years.

On the game I think if Eagles have a good start they will be ok, If Collingwood get a jump on us it could be a different story.
First quarter soooo important.

Treloar/Howe certain in's so at least two changes at pieland. Unsure who will go out though. Oxley and somebody...

A few WA umpires in the finals series and none assigned to this match I believe. It is good they avoided the conflict of interest.

Whats the go with the Camfield before and after? Is it a shit fight to get into with crowds?
It's a great setup, but IMO unless you are going to get there at lunchtime there will be a long line. Plenty of other great bars nearby and walking distance. I'll be going elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to think we're due to win in finals against Collingwood. It has been D, L (replay), W (by 2), D (L aet), L, L.

We gave them a close enough fright in 2011-12, and had a tragically epic straight sets exit in '07. The previous three 90s encounters were agonising for a variety of reasons. If it is another thriller, I'll be shaking in my boots.

I think the game will be very even to half time, but if we show up i think we will win by quite a bit after a big 3rd quarter. Eagles by 30 plus.

Whats the go with the Camfield before and after? Is it a shit fight to get into with crowds?

I went to the Freo-Saints game early in the year (don't ask) and there was about 40k there. We went to the Camfield about two hours before the game and it was busy. When he left 30 minutes before the game, there was a huge queue out the door. With another 20k going to the game this Saturday, it will be absolutely packed in there. They have lots of screens, including a big screen in the beer garden, so everyone can watch the Sydney final beforehand, but there's not many tables out there and there's a few awkward spots so people just sort of stand around haphazardly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL 2018 - 2nd Qualifying Final - West Coast v Collingwood, Saturday, 6.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back