Opinion AFL 2021 Round 21 - Liked, Learnt, Hated

Remove this Banner Ad

23F48027-8519-4D4D-BE96-382D69A78DE7.gif

Liked - Some really interesting games and upsets
Learnt - The MRO is still as big a mess as ever
Hated - The pain and anger caused by racist words and actions. Simply no excuses.​

Post yours...

Last edited:
Liked: Suns finding a way to win after the belting last week. Good response.
Learned: The MRO cherry-pick what they see. Berry very lucky.
Hated: There is no plan to help the umpires improve. Everyone seems to have just accepted that this is the level we've got and will have in the future.

Liked: Nothing

Learnt: Nobody wants to win it this year? Geelong are not good enough and collapse is imminent, wouldn't surprise me if they lost the last two games and finished 5th!

Hated: Another week with no crowds, the pathetic display by the egomaniacs down at the Cattery and Adelaide getting pipped by the team with no name.

Liked - putting Collingwood in their place after last week they thought they were on the improve
Learnt - the AFL literally doesnt give a shit at all about consistency with the MRO. We know its always been terrible, but this weekend the decisions were just plain disgusting
Hated - only 2 more games with Clarko at the helm

Liked - The upset wins and great efforts in losing matches too of North Melbourne and Adelaide. Fantastic to see.

Learned - Just how confusing the lightning rule is. Last night was almost farcical.

Hated - Josh Bruce's knee. Credit to the Essendon boys who showed great duty of care an compassion for a fallen opponent.

Liked - the race for teams making the finals is keeping up interest during LD6
Learnt - the MRO is totally useless and needs a complete revamp.
Hated - the continued one sided home state umpiring bias, the WC v Melb umpiring bias was next level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's actually a real thug, who is 'scrutinized' by a faux Match Review Officer.
👍
So how come basically everyone in Australia thinks he’s guilty other than the MRO ?
Did I hear correctly today that he has been charged 14 times and only ever served a one week suspension?

👍
So how come basically everyone in Australia thinks he’s guilty other than the MRO ?
Did I hear correctly today that he has been charged 14 times and only ever served a one week suspension?

not sure if you heard correctly, but that’s not right. He’s been suspended for at least 6 weeks that I can think of, over three separate incidents including a 4 week suspension.

But either way, he deserved weeks for what he did to Taylor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion AFL 2021 Round 21 - Liked, Learnt, Hated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back