Votes: 48 12.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently the club was somewhat surprised last year when Lohmann re-signed, they all thought he was gone (supposedly to Essendon or Bulldogs). Less than a year later he's kicked four goals in a premiership side.
McCarthy getting injured, as much as it hurts for him, opened the door wide open for Lohman

Swans hater or footy fan? Totally onboard either option!
Edit: personally i am very much less the former since Buddy retired.

Swans hating footy fan

If it's not Hawthorn dishing out the pain to them, I'm happy when others do :p :D

I probably won't watch it that many times... but I'll certainly watch it every now and then (starting shortly in fact lol). I was doubting that Brisbane would win - even with the first quarter I was kinda petrified that the result would have been a low scoring affair.

I like my high scoring contests, even if the other team gets restricted and stopped from scoring themselves :D

The fire in the belly after losing a GF usually gives sides an edge when it comes time to push that extra 5%.

Amazing turn around from a slow start to the year. Fagan said he trusted the players right when things were going bad. Then we had the so called ‘end of season trip’ story and crap about division. It probably helped them to galvanise again and fight back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney supporters have wanted us to have an * next to our ‘16 flag because of the umpiring.

Unfortunately there might now be an * next to it, but it’s because we got to play Sydney.

The only thing Sydney fans should be doing is stop worrying about other clubs and focus on their team, more specifically focus on their coach and place a * next to his name (Longmire) because his record as coach in Grand Finals is absolutely poor.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL: 2024 Premiers BRISBANE LIONS

Back