Votes: 48 12.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was the embodiment of him as a footballer. Champion player, big time player (apart from GFs), I want him on my team.

But, like Dangerfield, he throws his body around unnecessarily in packs and marking contests, then has the audacity to get up and complain to the umpire. Very unbecoming and one of the reasons I don't warm to him anywhere near as much as the wider footballing public.
lol. All of this is codswallop.

Nobody ?

Who hates Sydney ? Everyone bar Sydney Swan supporters

Too bad the Swans decided to not turn up to the most important game of the season..... should have saved the disappearing act for round 22-23 :D

I don’t hate Sydney. I also don’t hate Brisbane. Would have preferred Sydney won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The grand final parade captains cup presentation curse strikes yet again. The two captains in next year's gf parade will probably fight each other to make sure they are the last ones holding it.

I really wasn't expecting it to be a thrashing Brisbane's way. You'd think any thrashing would be Sydney's way since it was 1st vs 5th, Brisbane had travelled more, and had to win three finals to reach the granny rather than two. I love footy.
Me neither. Completely baffled but elated that we had all the run and Sydney were crap. I don’t get why/how Sydney were useless. Why can’t they perform in grand finals?

If they were playing anyone other than my mob or Freo/West Coast I’d be going for them because I feel sorry for their supporters having to cop 4 GF losses in a row. That’s gotta hurt.

I really wasn't expecting it to be a thrashing Brisbane's way. You'd think any thrashing would be Sydney's way since it was 1st vs 5th, Brisbane had travelled more, and had to win three finals to reach the granny rather than two. I love footy.
Same

I thought three posibilities:
1. Big swans win
2. Small swans win
3. Brisbane small win

This was a bit of a shock tbh!

Same

I thought three posibilities:
1. Big swans win
2. Small swans win
3. Brisbane small win

This was a bit of a shock tbh!
I tipped a big Lions win. Returning to the MCG was a positive. Sydney hadn’t played there since April. We were match hardened after a lead up of 3 games in 35 days. The fact that Sydney only had 2 games in 35 days and the Port Adelaide win being a soft one, cost them.

I was thinking the same thing. Sydney beat Port easily in the preliminary final last week. Sydney kept cruising on a 30 to 40 point lead.

Brisbane looked like they had nothing in the tank after beating the cats. Like the GWS side that made the grand final in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL: 2024 Premiers BRISBANE LIONS

Back