Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 36.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 54 24.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Victorians stop being so okay with this. Seriously just roleplay being mad. It's been nearly 2 decades waiting for this stop trying to join in.
You have to consider that many Vic teams are rivals to each other, so a lot of us Vic team supporting fans are happy to see no other Vic team in it when our own isn't there.

Happy to have a discussion oriented around history and relevance.

Not sure it will go well for you.

Enjoy the Brownlow tomorrow night. I will.

Will it get you closer to enjoying grand final parade for the first time in the last quarter century? You know we’ve won 3 times as many of those as you have in that time as well right?

Tell as again how you passed the time waiting for September? And how you passed it waiting for Carlton to register a point in the finals

I still don't think that's surprising at all. The odds of the Norm Smith being a Cats player in general would be higher, but you couldn't pick which one. Brisbane, Neale would be a clear favourite and the remaining odds would be much longer.

If Brisbane make it i probably wouldn't have money on Neale because of the injury but there would be a ton of casual punters that would and that would drive bookies to shorten the odds way out of something that reflects the actual probability
Less surprising now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soooo good

Would have been an injustice if that talentless side went through.

Jeremy Cameron: mate, you don’t have the right to act like a complete flog in the field when your teammates are heart and hustle VFL plodders. Go and get f

Spuddy Hawkins: Stay spuddin, flog

Discount Andy Lee (Miers): you’re not that guy, sit down

Holmes: is there a better combination than Holmes and prelim finals? 🤌

Chris Scott: why you so smug when your team is full of junkards??

Geelong: go to the bottom four where you belong next year, we done with you

Soooo good

Would have been an injustice if that talentless side went through.

Jeremy Cameron: mate, you don’t have the right to act like a complete flog in the field when your teammates are heart and hustle VFL plodders. Go and get f

Spuddy Hawkins: Stay spuddin, flog

Discount Andy Lee (Miers): you’re not that guy, sit down

Holmes: is there a better combination than Holmes and prelim finals? 🤌

Chris Scott: why you so smug when your team is full of junkards??

Geelong: go to the bottom four where you belong next year, we done with you

Gees this is poor

Brisbane deserved the win as they bullied it in the 2nd half… found space and sped it up and the cats couldn’t cope . Well done to the lions. Been saying for weeks that Brisbane are the best team in it on the cats board.
Let’s hope it’s a great grand final next week!

You have to consider that many Vic teams are rivals to each other, so a lot of us Vic team supporting fans are happy to see no other Vic team in it when our own isn't there.
Interstate supporters have some warped idea that we all cheer for other vic teams. Once my team is out give me an interstate team flag over a vic team almost every time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Back