Autopsy AFL 2024 First Qualifying Final - Swans v GWS Sat Sept 7th 3:20pm EST (SCG) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Draw.

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Max props Swans. Huge win.

My boys have no time to feel sorry for themselves, back on the horse and get cracking.

A feeling of wasted opportunity though, game on Giants terms for most of the game, but ran out of legs in the end. And of course a couple of Swans guns were terrific when it mattered.

Chin up, onward!
All class this post. Well played today despite the result, had us on toast most of the afternoon.

Max props Swans. Huge win.

My boys have no time to feel sorry for themselves, back on the horse and get cracking.

A feeling of wasted opportunity though, game on Giants terms for most of the game, but ran out of legs in the end. And of course a couple of Swans guns were terrific when it mattered.

Chin up, onward!

Could be a rematch coming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ash's decision to pass out wide was sheer stupidity.

In that situation, you go long and try for a mark or potentially get a free kick by putting the defenders under pressure.

Going wide to a wing with 10 seconds left is braindead. Kingsley would be filthy with that.
Disagree, end of the game and that run + kicking it up over the swans player = not getting the ball as deep. His mistake was not using his left hand to pop it over to him who would only have needed to take 2 steps to drill it in... either way it also needed a GWS player to take a pack grab for it to mean anything

Great result for the cats

In the box seat to boil their bunnies Sydney again in the GF if all goes to plan

GWS are a team that could have troubles the cats

Yeah of course 🤣

All time final from Heeney, one of the best I’ve ever seen
I can't remember a better game tbh. If we're talking pure impact on the game he was the difference between winning and losing. Sure Warner stepped up in the last quarter but Heeney was the X factor.

Can someone give me their best games since 2000?

Ablett 54 disposals still wasn't as impactful, his 3 goal burst against Saints wasn't as good IMO.

13 Goals for Buddy isn't even comparable.

Don't think the loss is the worst thing in the world for the Giants. I think they win next week and won't fear Geelong at all, they seem to beat them every year down at Geelong letalone the G.
The giants cats game this year was a finals game already will be a cracking game if Giants get through which i think they do

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Qualifying Final - Swans v GWS Sat Sept 7th 3:20pm EST (SCG) - Teams in OP

Back