Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 36.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 54 24.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You might want to add a full stop or two next time.

Amazing this corrupted Vicbias comp has a non Vic GF and 4 of the last 6 teams were non Victorian. At a guess 70% of players wanting out of their clubs want to go SA or WA which I don't think are in Victoria..

Brisbane will be gifted 2 elite top 5 talents this draft for a handful of mid picks. Not for the first time.

Yeh but vicbias 😂😂😂

You might want to put your dentures in the next time you try to talk 🦷

It’s not my job to explain why you’re wrong…educate yourself

Chris Scott post match was painful.

Such a sore loser, thinks he’s being clever with his passive aggressive approach. Anyone with basic EQ knows exactly what he’s doing.

barely. the joy at Cats going out was everywhere last night. other than the dogs there hasnt been an opposition victorian premier that hasnt depressed me. interstate teams are merely our insurance against our real rivals when we don't make it.
Wasnt interested in the 'interstate insurance' when calling for supreme court injunctions so Richmonds captain could suit up against that 'interstate insurance' in a GF.

Cue the 'Eddies a flog, were glad he's gone' narrative, lol.

Your talk is cheap when Eddies actions give him away.

He played very well yesterday, the biggest surprise of the night was seeing Nick Daicos can grow facial hair!

He is mercurial and has proven in his short career he can hit the scoreboard. And hit it quickly.

But he doesn’t chase and he wants to get his goals out the back. I thought his 3rd quarter when the Lions turned a 4 goal deficit into a lead was horrible.

The Lions backs kept intercepting and he was playing from behind.

barely. the joy at Cats going out was everywhere last night. other than the dogs there hasnt been an opposition victorian premier that hasnt depressed me. interstate teams are merely our insurance against our real rivals when we don't make it.
Yep, so what you are saying is that, in your eyes, only Victorian teams count. And this is precisely why the rest of the country can't stand you Victorians. Go the interstate GF and may there be many more to come!

Exactly, you’d think so. I’m sure you’d prefer a vic team to win a flag over freo just as we’d prefer you to win one over a Collingwood or Carlton.
I was actually going for Freo in the 2013 gf, I won't begrudge them winning one, just not against us, they'd never live that one down! But yeah generally I wouldn't say they're my second favourite team or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a sore loser, thinks he’s being clever with his passive aggressive approach. Anyone with basic EQ knows exactly what he’s doing.
Quite like the Pultec myself.

Geewizz. Projecting?

He's speaking off the cuff, trying to speak at length, whilst not over reacting in either direction. He's in control, which can be frustrating and annoying for folk who are less in control.

He is mercurial and has proven in his short career he can hit the scoreboard. And hit it quickly.

But he doesn’t chase and he wants to get his goals out the back. I thought his 3rd quarter when the Lions turned a 4 goal deficit into a lead was horrible.

The Lions backs kept intercepting and he was playing from behind.

He's one of those take the good with the bad type players. When we played Melbourne this year it was Ollie Henry summed up - his opponent was best on ground by a fair way but Henry kicked four.

Just like Geelong are really only a regular season team

Did….did a Freo flair just say Geelong is a regular season team?

They just won 2 years ago 🤣
And Freo have never won, wouldn’t that make Freo “only a regular season team”

User bio does not check out lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Back