Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Port v Swans Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Port by a lot

• Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lot of posters said Melbourne were "peaking too early" in 21 and I thought it was the dumbest shit I'd ever heard.

I guess not. really can't remember a side dominating then falling apart like this.

what other team regularly loses the free kick count at home in games they're dominating?

how often has a team been up by 80+ points and lost the free kick count at home?
your teams up by 90 points against the ladder leaders and you're still finding something to complain about ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot of posters said Melbourne were "peaking too early" in 21 and I thought it was the dumbest shit I'd ever heard.

I guess not. really can't remember a side dominating then falling apart like this.
Geelong made a good decade of it. Dominate the H&A season, have a flaky August and then go out with barely a whimper in the finals. Timing is everything in what is a pretty long season.

The two sides in this game are one and two on the ladder right now, four games left in the season and they both have threads calling for their coaches to be sacked.

Farken lol.

this literally proves what fans have been saying all along, that our coach has had us underperforming.

also how many years did our coach waste with his high flood, high dump kicks on Dixons head to bring it to ground for a stoppage in the forward line when our midfield and forward line were capable of so much more..

its like being asked to applaud a man for walking when you've told him that dragging yourself across gravel using your chin isn't the way to do it for 12 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Port v Swans Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Back