Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Port v Swans Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Port by a lot

• Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Crapp. Our pressure didn’t allow them any room to move. Give credit where credit is due.
No doubt that our pressure gave us the end result. But we cannot take this game seriously when Sydney brought no pressure to the table. The next three weeks will show where we are at against more competitive outfits.

You finished third one year (2001) then first the next three years and made only one GF, haven't done much since but now everything is Hinkley's fault? Your side looks as good as it has since then.
They made 2 grand finals after 2001, Hinkley hasn't made any in 11 seasons going on 12. So, Buckley should have stayed coaching Collingwood, too, and they would have a won a premiership sooner? It's never the coaches fault?
You're second on the ladder and just took the ladder leaders (who looked unbeatable a month ago,) apart like a butcher does with a carcass and you still want your coach sacked? Its actually very funny. You're in a position where if you all pull together you could win one or more flags but you rather tear each apart because of reasons??
Port have been the top 4 the past 3/4 seasons and haven't reached a grand final, and it's unknown if Port stay in the top 4, this season, the season isn't finished.
If the Hinkley era ends without any silverware you'll all blame him no doubt but it'll be your own fault cos of the undermining you are all doing. Anyway don't stop on my account. My team are shithouse so I need something to laugh at.
Yeah, it was all Collingwood's fault, too, when they won that premiership in 2023 firing Buckley in 2021. If only they kept Buckley...

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Port v Swans Sat Aug 3rd 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Back