Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Hawks v North Sat Aug 24th 12:30pm AEST (Uni Of Tas)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

• Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 42 79.2%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We should win but looks to be shit weather and if we only win by 5 goals oss Carlton could very well overtake on percentage which would be annoying
It pissed down against Collingwood and we won by 10 goals.

This is the worst NMFC side to hit park in a fair while.

The weather may save us from a 25 goal belting, but if it's as bad as they say, we may not score.

You could mount an argument to delist 6 and 4 or so aren't yet 'ready' for the rigors of AFL footy.

Which ever way you want to paint it, it will be must see tv. Won't be many after the game stating North don't need further assistance. :p

oh well

"We've got the youngest list in the competition, and the most inexperienced list of the competition, so we just know that hard yards have to be done, that (they) are still ahead of us." A.Clarkson

With Hawthorn having the 3rd least experienced list & 2nd youngest list in the competition, this should be a relatively even contest under these parameters.

Mitch Cleary reporting that this game has been moved to 12:30pm so it can be played in daylight. Richmond v GC has been pushed back to 3.20pm as a result.

Very inconvenient for fans who's flights don't land before the new start time, broadcasters who have to change times for logistics and commentators etc.

Typical AFL ,North have been training for months late afternoon for this clash. Should we lose, it's on the AFL!!!!
Cannot see Pink, Drury , Phillips etc acclimatizing, not to mention jet lag. FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Move game to box hill city oval. It’s bye weekend for finals
They have known about this shit for weeks. Could have had the game at Marvel cos there's nothing on there. Glad they didn't tho, this will be the fifth game I've been to this year. Which is how many games I've been to in the previous 10 years (Covid didn't help obviously.) Nice to live somewhere they play proper footy for a change.

EdIT: Did I mention I'm expecting a huge upset. It'll be disappointing if we don't see one.

Typical AFL ,North have been training for months late afternoon for this clash. Should we lose, it's on the AFL!!!!
Cannot see Pink, Drury , Phillips etc acclimatizing, not to mention jet lag. FFS.
Toby pink in particular, he’ll need to buy a tin of duluxe weatherguard now it’s being played during the day. The AFL should compensate him

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Hawks v North Sat Aug 24th 12:30pm AEST (Uni Of Tas)

Back