Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Cats v Eagles Sat Aug 24th 1:45pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

• Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember running my first marathon on the same day as Tom Hawkins (the 2010 Melbourne one the week after the draw replay).

Your players have been second to the ball and scragged all day, being completely outplayed and out of position for 90% of the game. West Coast have struggled to land, or escape, a tackle all day. Quit your moaning and accept that your side being pathetic has been the major driver for the free kick discrepancy today.
Nah we were outstanding in nearly all areas, ay.
Definitely nothing to complain about with our setups or decision making or effort levels or skills execution it was just those bloody cheating umps that cost us a stirring victory in enemy territory.
First stop on our road to the finals is the umpiring feedback.

Coaching, talent evaluation & drafting, trade negotiation, list management, strength & conditioning, game day tactics, player buy-in & motivation are all at elite levels. F*** those umps though.

my Raiders are playing now against...

...the Panthers...

sigh
Miguel Herrera Win GIF

Nah we were outstanding in nearly all areas, ay.
Definitely nothing to complain about with our setups or decision making or effort levels or skills execution it was just those bloody cheating umps that cost us a stirring victory in enemy territory.
First stop on our road to the finals is the umpiring feedback.

Coaching, talent evaluation & drafting, trade negotiation, list management, strength & conditioning, game day tactics, player buy-in & motivation are all at elite levels. F*** those umps though.
Yeah I was thinking something similar.

When the Anti-Corruption act get together, we can all be at ease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a cry. Will be good fun to see a Stewart-less Cats go out in straight sets without playing at that shithole and watching your demise when all your senior players finish up
You have to be pretty simple to interpret someone mocking another person's tantrum as "having a cry". Then you followed it up with an injury celebrating, death riding meltdown yourself. Well done. I've come to expect nothing less.

You have to be pretty simple to interpret someone mocking another person's tantrum as "having a cry". Then you followed it up with an injury celebrating, death riding meltdown yourself. Well done. I've come to expect nothing less.
Injury celebrating? F*ck me you really do love to put the blinkers on and create your own narrative donā€™t you?

Will be death riding you blokes all finals šŸ˜˜

Injury celebrating? F*ck me you really do love to put the blinkers on and create your own narrative donā€™t you?

Will be death riding you blokes all finals šŸ˜˜
You were getting yourself all lathered up over Stewart missing, the only surprise is that you didn't add Humphries. "Create your own narrative" more aptly describes the hilarious meltdown you're currently offering.

I don't care what happens to West Coast over the next 100 years. I'm glad you are sending a lot of emotional investment our way though. It's always enjoyable to see a small mind mentality. There's poetic justice in people like you having to witness exactly what West Coast have gone through over the past few years.

This is probably the time that Weagles fans need to chin up and get out of this thread before they say more dumb nonsense. I do hope they can improve greatly next year though.

Cats top 4. Hmmm. What a year and I thought they were cooked yet another top 4. When will it end?

Last edited:
You were getting yourself all lathered up over Stewart missing, the only surprise is that you didn't add Humphries. "Create your own narrative" more aptly describes the hilarious meltdown you're currently offering.

I don't care what happens to West Coast over the next 100 years. I'm glad you are sending a lot of emotional investment our way though. It's always enjoyable to see a small mind mentality. There's poetic justice in people like you having to witness exactly what West Coast have gone through over the past few years.
Because Stewart is one of your better players and him being out gives you next to no chance of making a good push in finals? But again, if being this abrasive gets you off then you do you.

Good fun watching people try to flex their ā€œbig brain thinkingā€ on an online forum too. Weā€™ve been in these positions multiple times over our existence and itā€™s always turned around within 5 years and I have no doubt itā€™ll be the case once again.

A few cats fans talking like what we are saying is rubbish

L
M
A
O

result wouldnt have changed but the umpiring was genuinely disgraceful and those umps should be sacked, anyone who cant see it is either blind or stupid

They improved. Won their 5 games for the year but they need to really get going next year and make solid list decisions.

Is it going to get any better for West Coast next year ?.

Cripps, Darling, Hunt, Kelly, McGovern, Sheed and Yeo all the wrong side of 30 and Barrass out the door.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Cats v Eagles Sat Aug 24th 1:45pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back