Multiplat AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATE OF PLAY:
  • The game is out for Steam and PlayStation. There have been issues with Xbox release and it is unclear when the game will be available.
  • Big Ant are aware that there are playability issues & bugs at present.
  • Content has been temporarily removed from the game to identify where the issues lie.
  • This content will be re-introduced via patches in the coming days.
  • Big Ant have released a summary of what is to be reintroduced, which can be seen below.

Issues & constructive criticism are best communicated to: support.bigant.com

Michaels Twitch video with QA from Ross(BigAntStudios) from 31:40

Last edited:
how is it on pc?
Cracking graphics :hearteyes:

vmx5633.jpeg

hAaKqAi.jpeg

My first post in the old thread:

Been a lot of snark form all sides since Big Ant lost the rights. 11 years is a long time for that to build. Live by the sword, die by the sword I guess, cannot wait to see what sort of game is released given that sort of internal and external pressure.

I guess we've seen it.

Removing to bed the game down, then re-introduce methodically over the next week.

You will see substantial improvement in gameplay today.
As much as you can say, are we talking big components like game modes, smaller parts like aesthetic content, or minor finishing touches?

We can patch quickly, same day with PS4/5 and Steam will have a patch imminently - that's why we've decided to incrementally bring the larger patch in piece by piece over the next week.
Thanks for the info Ross.
While disappointed, this game has loads of potential. Hope you have a thick skin as a lot of the comments on here are uncalled for and just outright immature.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve played a couple of games. Been longed for incorrect disposal a couple of times. But very in tight around a stoppage, not in general play.
Potential is there and I’ll try and be patient. Cousin isn’t getting his birthday version just yet though, don’t want to gift him todays edition.

Yeah - we found and fixed that bug today - if you create a custom stadium without a fence then it puts the interchange in the middle of the ground. (It was coded to attach the benches to the fence, didn't contemplate not having one.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as you can say, are we talking big components like game modes, smaller parts like aesthetic content, or minor finishing touches?
I mean the game is out, so there are no more excuses. They should be able to tell us every fine detail about what should’ve been in the game today. If they did it properly, they will have notes of every detail in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back