Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2: Pro Team, more like No Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to tactics tonight!
Great work Ross.
Anything else we can look forward to?
The guys are just wrapping the patch up now, the only thing I know is in there is tactics.

Is there any online stability/running fixes?

Offline and online play very differently currently, primarily finding issues online with players getting blocked in ‘force fields’ etc.

Will tactics be usable online?
Force fields happen offline as well. I'd love a chance to run and stop the AIs forward 50 press but constantly get blocked by invisible walls!!

Except for the catalogues, end-caps, in-store pop ups, direct mail... and the first run of the game selling out, yeah nothing at all.

The people wanted to see Kochie and Mark Beretta duke it out with Port Adelaide v Geelong in AFL '23 on Sunrise!

How can a game be a sell out these days when a lot are digital stores and steam?

Hopefully this patch tonight hits the spot for those still playing. Fingers crossed so they can hurry up and get cricket sorted 😂

my 2 main issues with the game currently are

1. Teleporting tackles
2. The switching of players being slow in regards to responsiveness, and being clunky in general about selecting who you want to control etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can a game be a sell out these days when a lot are digital stores and steam?

Hopefully this patch tonight hits the spot for those still playing. Fingers crossed so they can hurry up and get cricket sorted 😂
He's talking shit again. I posted a link a whole ago showing it avaliable at all bar the most remote eb games.

Um, I think you'll find it's been unavailable on Xbox since release. Must be selling like hotcakes.

According to psnprofiles 149 people have the trophy for kicking a goal. Now that's not every ps user, but it's also not a number that says it's sold out all over the country. 😂

According to psnprofiles 149 people have the trophy for kicking a goal. Now that's not every ps user, but it's also not a number that says it's sold out all over the country. 😂
Don’t think psnprofiles is accurate, there’s at least 500 people on the online leaderboards who have played online and registered decent scores which means they have kicked a goal.

Don’t think psnprofiles is accurate, there’s at least 500 people on the online leaderboards who have played online and registered decent scores which means they have kicked a goal.
It's accurate. As I said, not all ps users will be psnprofile users. However there is nearly 5 million psnprofile users. 149 is a low number.

i think you’ll be waiting until july for that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back