Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2: Pro Team, more like No Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone with the patch know if "editing licensed teams" means we can create geurnseys and assign them to the licensed teams at all? Or is it just stats? Happy with the inclusion either way but it's criminal this isn't in the game

CEX489fUUAA5AZC.jpg

Also rather keen to find this out.

Anyone with the patch know if "editing licensed teams" means we can create geurnseys and assign them to the licensed teams at all? Or is it just stats? Happy with the inclusion either way but it's criminal this isn't in the game

CEX489fUUAA5AZC.jpg
No, and I doubt it ever will be the case, for pretty obvious reasons.

If it were to become the case that we could allow it, then we would, and of course I would be then accused of being able to have done it all along - as has been alluded to in previous pages with regard to player editing.

Last edited:
No, and I doubt it ever will be the case....
I totally understand the licensing around the guernseys - what about guernsey numbers? Is there potential that we will be able to change them in standard modes & management mode in the future?

Also the ability to add logos to numbers in the guernsey creator, so we can put the little AFL logo on them for custom teams

tackling, marking and spoiling has worked for weeks!

I don't notice many teleports in the way of tackles, not to say it doesn't happen though.

Add on to this, if you hold r1 for ps4 and then hold tackle you will complete a lot more tackles as your players hones in on the person with the ball. I’m getting about 15-20 sometimes more a game

If it were to become the case that we could allow it, then we would, and of course I would be then accused of being able to have done it all along - as has been alluded to in previous pages with regard to player editing.
You know you could just say something like “at this point in time that’s probably not feasible or is unlikely to happen”.

Instead of “that will never happen” and next minute……it magically happens.

I think 90% of complaints could simply be avoided with a whole heap more transparency and honesty and it wouldn’t hurt to stick to some of the timelines given or at least communicate when they aren’t met.

Isn’t this already possible to an extent ?

You can duplicate the AFL teams and add custom guernseys to them that way

So they fixed all the bugs last night?

No more teleporting tackles ?

Does tackling work ?

Can you fully control your player now ? I mean playing two player on the same team you generally can’t control your player at all. The ai just takes over and makes the lead itself.

Op markings also all fixed up now ?

If none of the bugs and s**t are fixed… what is the point of a big fancy patch if you don’t actually fix the core issues ? I now see big ant are pretty happy where game play sits, don’t see there being anymore changes to game play really.
Don’t know which platform you play on or the last time you played but

Teleporting tackles have been less frequent for a while. It still exists but it doesn’t happen often so it’s not a game breaking thing.

Tackles have been working well for a while too. If you use the homing in with holding the tackle button instead of pressing it, tackling works much better.

Marking has also been better at least in the last week maybe 2 weeks

Don’t know which platform you play on or the last time you played but

Teleporting tackles have been less frequent for a while. It still exists but it doesn’t happen often so it’s not a game breaking thing.

Tackles have been working well for a while too. If you use the homing in with holding the tackle button instead of pressing it, tackling works much better.

Marking has also been better at least in the last week maybe 2 weeks
Sweet will have a shot once update goes through on ps5 if hasn’t already. Been a few weeks since I put it on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nacon finally had enough with the game and are taking testing into their own hands 🤣

I'm picturing a bunch of French dudes being roped in to test something they've never even heard of.

"Oh la la is it like le rugby haw haw haw?"

Yes, that is how French people talk.

Seriously though, glad they (Big Ant? Nacon?) have finally come to their senses and are actually testing things properly.

BigAntStudios how come you guys haven’t added injuries to gameplay when clearly everyone wants it? And you guys said you have it it’s just a matter of how severe the injuries are?

I'm picturing a bunch of French dudes being roped in to test something they've never even heard of.

Seriously though, glad they (Big Ant? Nacon?) have finally come to their senses and are actually testing things properly.

Hopefully they see in these testing how fundamentally some parts are game breaking with these teleporting tackles, OP specky teleporting and how frustrating the kicking and coming into the marking contest mechanics can be.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah could imagine it could get a bit tricky - appreciate the answer either way. Looking forward to having a run with all these changes on PS5 whenever it comes out!

Oh lĂ  lĂ ! C'est comme le rugby? Je crois que non... C'est comme une blague pour le poisson d'avril...
Mais le football australien est Ă©norme en France, n'est-ce pas?

Je pourrais faire les commentaires ou traductions françaises pour Richo comme les discussions des pouteaux electriques de M. Stobie...

peut-ĂŞtre?

Oh lĂ  lĂ ! C'est comme le rugby? Je crois que non... C'est comme une blague pour le poisson d'avril...
For those who don’t know French. (Myself included)

Attachments

• IMG_4868.png
    IMG_4868.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 73

Je pourrais faire les commentaires ou traductions françaises pour Richo comme les discussions des pouteaux electriques de M. Stobie...

peut-ĂŞtre?
oui

peut-ĂŞtre?

It's chowder, Frenchy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back