Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am liking the gameplay now (except when the difficulty randomly goes impossible) but I will not be able to sink more than an hour at a time in to this game until interchange is fixed and player stats are editable.

Okay nah I would like to retract most of this statement. Been playing a bit the last 24h and the gameplay is enjoyable af. I reaaally want those features I mentioned but I can play it hard now. Gameplay is hella addictive.

Congrats BigAntStudios you guys have built something sick. Respect that you pushed through the shitposts and hate but I reckon we have something here. I just replayed a passage of play and saved it on the PS and I literally have never done that on any game.

Anyways I am also high af but I do believe this lmao

The final patch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Or only unlockable after every trophy is achieved and set to Green Days ā€œTime Of Your Lifeā€

I would loveeeeeeee an AFL '23 bloopers/highlights video in the same style of my favourite end credits sequence EVER in a video game

And what would make an AFL '23 end credits video clip more awesome ?

The backing music track would have to be.... (drumroll please)

:D

Well Done Ok GIF by funk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

<Snip>

Whatā€™s not shown, and Iā€™m wondering if it is a factor in the resulting kick, is:-
  • what would be the goal ā€˜zoneā€™ on the meter? i.e left and right post, not just a single line. (Maybe this should be shown?)
  • player skill, and what effect it has on the goal ā€˜zoneā€™?
  • game difficulty (does it make the goal ā€˜zoneā€™ less/more spread)?
  • preferred/opposite foot (does this make you more/less accurate)?
  • could the meter charge up at different speeds (would love some magical quick snaps, ala Nick Davis)
You got this in todays' patch :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back