Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see the positivity regarding the last patch.
Game is looking superb.
Will be the single best AFL game ever in a few more patches when itā€™s all done.
Huge credit to Ross and Big Ant.
Page 98 was definitely a high-point for this thread - you hit "Show ignored content" and nothing changes

BTW:
I am really hoping for the first pass of tactics in tomorrow's patch, if not it will be Monday.

Mount Barker will be added.

plus some other stuff no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Page 98 was definitely a high-point for this thread - you hit "Show ignored content" and nothing changes

BTW:
I am really hoping for the first pass of tactics in tomorrow's patch, if not it will be Monday.

Mount Barker will be added.

plus some other stuff no doubt.
The man has answered the tactics question! Very excited.

Tonightā€™s patch looks great as well, very keen to see how it plays post patch!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awesome

Had one for Dylan moore, his season disposals was at 598.. is that a typo or meant to be something else? Defs not at that much, everything else seemed correct

Edit.. I think it may be for Season retrospectively also? Mitch Lewis had 304 goals next to his name and that does seem about right

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 170

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I finally got the chance to give this a proper play today, between the botched release and not having much spare time I decided to leave it alone until it sounded like most of the game breaking stuff was gone.

In terms of gameplay, this so far appears to be a genuinely good footy game now. Comfortably superior to anything weā€™ve had previously.

The fact that my main gripes were probably the players walking over the mark and the dodgy faces (Tippa lol) is a big positive. My only other complaint was probably around player positioning and I see that in the latest patch notes.

Watching Michaels stream, 4 or 5 of the AIā€™s goals have been centre clearances to the CHF who has handballed it to the winger running into an open goal whilst Michaels wing has run the other way lmao

It looked like FIFA scripting on steroids

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Absolutely loving what Iā€™m seeing tonight in the patch.
Will download on PS in the morning but Iā€™m full of confidence that the game is close to where the plan was for day 1.
Canā€™t wait to get home from work tomorrow and get stuck in, well played Ross & co.
Itā€™s been a journey but youā€™re almost there.

Pre and post patch games, goal kicking is still very easy (behinds were rushed)

yxs3gZz.png

I thought handballing was fixed ? oooops

Set shot just on the 50 (or the inside lol)

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back