Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get what your saying, but surely the people who focus on gameplay are not the same people who manage the functionality of the modes? While getting gameplay back on track is a top priority, right now everything else is neglected and has been for weeks. If this game continues to neglect other game modes then popularity will drop off quickly.
How on earth can you enjoy and sink time into a management mode if the game crashes, and game play is not up to scratch. Your going to have mass people complaining about statistics, game play etc.

Crash-wise, Management mode works for me if I quit the game after every match, restart the game and play. It does the old fade away and stop in the pocket bug if I play 2 consecutive games. Has been reported to them so it's being investigated, but there's at least a way around it

How on earth can you enjoy and sink time into a management mode if the game crashes, and game play is not up to scratch. Your going to have mass people complaining about statistics, game play etc.
Hopefully this week it gets some real focus. As the primary gameplay method most consumers would target, it's seriously lacking - especially these days where AFL fans are stats obsessed

Awesome, just out of curiosity, what is the most amount of wins and games played currently on the leaderboard?
QVvPUE6.jpeg

My two cents - I think there's buckley's chance the audience will disappear. It's a small market but it's rusted on and there is no competition unless you are a retro gamer. Evo 2 for this year maybe but how many AFL loving Fifa heads are going to uninstall 23 and say 'nope, never again'? Especially when XBo is released and crossplay comes in.

Probably worth mentioning that almost certainly the last three weeks has been survival mode for BA, and at some point soon they will be dusting off their launch day plan. Which for most devs is a big '1.1' patch addressing a list of items that never made the final build.

All that aside, to imagine this game as it exists today with no bugs, smoother gameplay and all the features promised it's going to be pretty freaking great. It could be a long wait but that day is coming.

Yep i havnt even gone into it until its ready and has no more updates required (many more still required
i thought online rank was not available for console yet? Or has every game played counted without us even knowing? Inclusing crashed games

Just came across yet another bug. Playing online, Charlie Cameron hits the goal post which of course is out of bounds on the full followed by me be stuck viewing him until the quarter ends, even though stoppages reverted to the normal view.

This game is the gift that just keeps on giving šŸ˜

And to think they told us player career wasn't a thing!

My two cents - I think there's buckley's chance the audience will disappear. It's a small market but it's rusted on and there is no competition unless you are a retro gamer. Evo 2 for this year maybe but how many AFL loving Fifa heads are going to uninstall 23 and say 'nope, never again'? Especially when XBo is released and crossplay comes in.

Probably worth mentioning that almost certainly the last three weeks has been survival mode for BA, and at some point soon they will be dusting off their launch day plan. Which for most devs is a big '1.1' patch addressing a list of items that never made the final build.

All that aside, to imagine this game as it exists today with no bugs, smoother gameplay and all the features promised it's going to be pretty freaking great. It could be a long wait but that day is coming.
Ross said they're in for the long term ride with The AFL backing them. Where the funding comes from is anybody's guess, even Ross said breaking even is a challenge. One news article said Evo 1 only sold 18,000 copies. It could be a Microsoft type of situation where they just make losses for years, when they started their Xbox brand.

i thought online rank was not available for console yet? Or has every game played counted without us even knowing? Inclusing crashed games
The games have been getting tracked we just canā€™t see the leaderboard on consoles. If a game freezes the first person to quit out gets the forfeit while the other person gets the W.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buegpuncher must get some superhuman powers after a few cones what a record
I played them and their internet is absolute garbage. I basically couldnā€™t do a thing all match, I was teleporting all over the place.

Looks like Iā€™m not the only who experienced it.

I must say management mode's "depth" so far is incredibly dissapointing. There is none.

Every system is lacklustre, even the drafts, the trades, the team management. Very very shallow. Rookie contracts are broken and as far as I can tell auto negotiate is the only option to keep a rookie listed player. Just really dissapointing.

That day is already here
Whistle Whistling GIF
a few bugs here and there, but overall it's got the goods..
i stand by that..
Stand Up Help GIF by Fleischer Studios

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back