Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a bit of programming needs to go into the AI inaction on sirens
Some major work needs to go into AI movements, full stop. So many times Iā€™ve seen and had marks on or just outside 50 and absolutely everyone clears the goal square and goes and stands in the pockets.

Better yet, the opposition player gets it and your 5 surrounding AI all start running in the complete opposite direction while youā€™re just trying to switch to one of them.

Player movement is infuriating yet hilarious šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Silence today, hopefully a big patch is in store
At minimum, weā€™re expecting the new goal kicking system tonight at least. Fingers crossed we get a bit more tonight too but Iā€™d imagine that took a chunk of todays work

Oooh one at each end! Another coach bites the dust and we may even get a new central umpire too!

Carlton Fc Clap GIF by Carlton Football Club

Is it too out of reach for a simpleton like myself to figure out?
Maybe. Not sure. I've not tried to use the Academy Logo Creator. I use Photoshop and Illustrator.
The SVG format makes sense, because you don't want pixelation.
I've been playing on a small PC screen, but saw some videos of my work on my 4K TV and they look bloody awesome because the logos scale.

Maybe. Not sure. I've not tried to use the Academy Logo Creator. I use Photoshop and Illustrator.
The SVG format makes sense, because you don't want pixelation.
I've been playing on a small PC screen, but saw some videos of my work on my 4K TV and they look bloody awesome because the logos scale.

A few attempts in MS Paint and Bob's your uncle!
Thanks lads. Out of my hands anyway until a steam academy is released but might start mucking around with SVGā€™s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won premiership after losing only two games all season.

Top five in the Coleman:
1. Naughton (120 goals)
2. Weightman (85 goals)
3. Arthur Jones (37 goals)
4. Lobb (36 goals)
5. Ugle-Hagan (33 goals)

All Australian team: one Dogs player, none of the above in the forwards.

Lol šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Unless your Carlton, no chance anyone is achieving the 5 AA players. They consistently get Curnow, Cripps, Docherty, Weitering and Walsh in the team every single Sim I do. Even when they win the spoon, same 5 in the AA. Every sim I've done have resulted in about 18-20 players being the exact same in the AA. No matter how good your forwards are, Cameron and Curnow will be the key forwards. Its almost as if the AA is picked on player ratings and not results

At minimum, weā€™re expecting the new goal kicking system tonight at least. Fingers crossed we get a bit more tonight too but Iā€™d imagine that took a chunk of todays work
I really donā€™t like the promise of this coming todayā€¦ just because others are expecting state leagues tooā€¦ and the pitch forks will be out if either/both of them donā€™t make it.

I really donā€™t like the promise of this coming todayā€¦ just because others are expecting state leagues tooā€¦ and the pitch forks will be out if either/both of them donā€™t make it.
Yeah stuck in a crap position - people want updates on certain things, heā€™ll answer some and make a promise and itā€™s lose lose if they do or donā€™t make it sometimes. Itā€™s like telling my wife Iā€™ll bring something nice home for dinner - itā€™ll never be the right thing

View attachment 1694184
Please tell me some of you watch the great white sharpy. I am crying in laughter watching his afl 23 videos

Dude is annoying as hell imo, his tiktok lives come up in my feed all the time and it's always red eyes and barking down the line in frustration. Come to think of it, maybe he is 'beugpuncher'

Omg, smothered and still goes through as a goal. I can only laugh cause I would be infuriated if that was me

Attachments

• My Movie 6-360p30.mov
    6.7 MB
Yeah stuck in a crap position - people want updates on certain things, heā€™ll answer some and make a promise
Well see, thatā€™s the thing with promises.

The game released missing a bunch of features and content. Developer promises specific things are imminent, those things do not get patched in while other, much less important things are added.

I can see why people are just a tad annoyed.

Omg, smothered and still goes through as a goal. I can only laugh cause I would be infuriated if that was me
This happens 50 times a match online and yes, itā€™s rage-inducing šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back