Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Management Mode patch to fix three quarter time crashes needs to happen soon, I'm getting tired of beating on St Kilda relentlessly without any reward.
Only seems to happen for me every second game - but if I turn off the console after each match, itā€™s fine. No idea why

The State leagues didn't make it, just missed the time for cutting the patch, I am told it will be Monday - but as always it is an estimate.

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

785mb patch

Last edited:
The State leagues didn't make it, just missed the time for cutting the patch, I am told it will be Monday - but as always it is an estimate.
Unlikely to be answered but any timeline on the tactics? Would have much preferred those to online leaderboards and all I play is online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off to a good start so far, opposition player marks the ball, goes to the set shot animation screen..... and he just stands there. Doesn't take the shot, game won't move him on / play on.

CTRL-ALT-DELETE and quit out.

EDIT The protected zone from the goal square kick in could be invaded again as of last nights patch (not every single kick-in instance but was able to do it 9 times across 6 games today).

Off to a good start so far, opposition player marks the ball, goes to the set shot animation screen..... and he just stands there. Doesn't take the shot, game won't move him on / play on.

Here We Go Again GIF

Shows the Brownlow Coleman and Norm Smith medals youā€™ve won as user
Wonder how they work with the stats all over the shop. Iā€™m 10 rounds in and Chad Wingard whoā€™s played 1 game is leading the Coleman with 16 goals (he kicked 1.4 in his only game)

EDIT The protected zone from the goal square kick in could be invaded again as of last nights patch (not every single kick-in instance but was able to do it 9 times across 6 games today).
Stop doing it to yourself man.

Did you report it to support.bigant.com ? (If not, it's not helping.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back