Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tackling is easier again after the patch, laid out a few good ones that saved my bacon a few times in the backline.

Did you report it to support.bigant.com ? (If not, it's not helping.)

I was going to respond to the pm but I'll ask here, I know there's a crash report for the Sony consoles - but what happens when the game crashes, glitches out or hangs on pc ? If support.bigant.com is the only avenue - it's kind of hard to give examples of what happens in the game (so far I'm not recording actual in game action until I use the instant replay feature) other than instances of what occurs via text descriptions. I'd need to record the game constantly so you'd see the very second something happens so you guys can replicate it ?

It probably feels like a kick in the balls whenever you see someone complaining/venting their frustrations on here or showing bad moments via video clips. I have posted a few good moments of goals and tackles over the last few weeks as well!!

I've been doing the same on a few other gaming related forums as well.

Not a dislike - a disagree, and on that, I am also allowed to disagree with the spamming of this thread - it's not helping.

Derail?? We found the handball issue, did not put it out on the Consoles and reverted in the morning - hardly a "derail".

Something in last nights patch re-introduced the ice skating movements AND the teleport tackles back to center stage. As others have said, its one positive step forward and a few set backs along the way. Like you I want the best game possible.

Well done on getting the scoreboard fixed though that has been annoying me for a week :)
RKzi6Xm.png

Don’t bother. I’ve asked a few times over the last few pages with BA responding to other posts but avoiding the tactics subject.
If it’s a missing feature you’ve asked a few times about and got no response, try log a ticket to BigAnt support and I’m sure one of the devs will let you know via email

Don’t bother. I’ve asked a few times over the last few pages with BA responding to other posts but avoiding the tactics subject.
I don't understand why Ross wont acknowledge the tactics post?

People have paid full price for a game that Big Ant has admitted is missing features. I don't understand why they can't be transparent on features that are or aren't in the game that we have already paid for?

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

So based on the comments regarding state leagues earlier in the week the state player's names will be updated from the generic ones currently to their real life counter parts?

Tackling is easier again after the patch, laid out a few good ones that saved my bacon a few times in the backline.

I was going to respond to the pm but I'll ask here, I know there's a crash report for the Sony consoles - but what happens when the game crashes, glitches out or hangs on pc ? If support.bigant.com is the only avenue - it's kind of hard to give examples of what happens in the game (so far I'm not recording actual in game action until I use the instant replay feature) other than instances of what occurs via text descriptions. I'd need to record the game constantly so you'd see the very second something happens so you guys can replicate it ?

It probably feels like a kick in the balls whenever you see someone complaining/venting their frustrations on here or showing bad moments via video clips. I have posted a few good moments of goals and tackles over the last few weeks as well!!

I've been doing the same on a few other gaming related forums as well.

Something in last nights patch re-introduced the ice skating movements AND the teleport tackles back to center stage. As others have said, its one positive step forward and a few set backs along the way. Like you I want the best game possible.

Well done on getting the scoreboard fixed though that has been annoying me for a week :)
RKzi6Xm.png
The fact remains that posting here does not help the team at all - reporting to support.bigant.com is the only way.

I don't understand why Ross wont acknowledge the tactics post?

People have paid full price for a game that Big Ant has admitted is missing features. I don't understand why they can't be transparent on features that are or aren't in the game that we have already paid for?

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
They're coming, I've got nothing to add other than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So based on the comments regarding state leagues earlier in the week the state player's names will be updated from the generic ones currently to their real life counter parts?
Yep that’s the answer I got. I guess each generic player will just be auto-updated - so if you drafted anyone because you like their names, you’re in strife haha

Just wondering if there is anything regarding draftees being auto generated with full sleeves? I had my first pre season draft last night and was quite shocked that literally all of the top 10 best I could pick had full sleeves. These are fresh 18 year olds! I will put in a ticket but wondering if the team already knows? Cheers.

Just wondering if there is anything regarding draftees being auto generated with full sleeves? I had my first pre season draft last night and was quite shocked that literally all of the top 10 best I could pick had full sleeves. These are fresh 18 year olds! I will put in a ticket but wondering if the team already knows? Cheers.
Always worth a ticket, it will be then bugged up for a coder/artist to look at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back