Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we get this for management career too?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

Anyone got the Steam update yet? Interested in what Leaderboards look like for Online. Wonder how they can make it more interactive then just wins and losses.
A ranked system would be sweet.
But i guess something like that would come in Pro Team

Whats with all the negativity in here?

The game is on the up and improving lots each day, lets focus on the positives and support them. I have full faith in Big Ant, their games as a whole are of a high quality and this is no different. Its already a fun game and is light years ahead of any other AFL game.

Funny how when people question that this game wasn't ready for launch (I agree it was way off) Ross always points to the Launch Night game being close to the finished product, yet whenever we saw any footage from that (and it was VERY limited!) we were told it was just a Frankenstein build. So which is it? Was the game at a level for release then or not? They will never admit it but this game should have been completely delayed until it was all ready, features and gameplay both.

When would we be able to go through management career and set it to AI v AI (as in a true coach mode)

Here's a pro tip: if a post of yours gets deleted, it's probably not advisable to re-post it.

It's even less advisable to piggy back on somebody else's deleted post and try to white knight for them.

And, hey, funnily enough, it is definitely not in your best interests to whine publicly about how the thread is being moderated.

As always, consistent with site rules, if you have an issue, take it to PM.

Funny how when people question that this game wasn't ready for launch (I agree it was way off) Ross always points to the Launch Night game being close to the finished product, yet whenever we saw any footage from that (and it was VERY limited!) we were told it was just a Frankenstein build. So which is it? Was the game at a level for release then or not? They will never admit it but this game should have been completely delayed until it was all ready, features and gameplay both.
Not once did we ever see the ‘final build’ but we’re expected to believe there was one
Would be a completely different story if the build up to the game was somewhat decent. If we had been shown certain features and up to date gameplay etc
I’d have happily supported BigAnt knowing it was an innocent mistake.
But the proof is in the pudding. There was red flags from the get go and it baffles me that people still choose to be ignorant of this

Might have missed a post, but when will the ps5 update be? Will it be tonight or tomorrow 3am? Or Monday?
Last nights + tonight’s will hit PS around 3am. Then we get the Sat/Sun/Mon patches Tuesday morning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we get this for management career too?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
There's a lot of design issues with that, having a career where you can dial in your own attributes etc. breaks a lot of things around balancing the game.

I've discussed it at length with the team, I'll get an explanation directly from them and post it.

Calvin serving left, right goodnights with that 126-13 victory 🤣🤣 he’d slaughter me worse than that I reckon!
I’ve had a few 100+ scores and it’s generally because after the first 5/6 goals the other player gives up and just goes AFK 😞

Not once did we ever see the ‘final build’ but we’re expected to believe there was one
Would be a completely different story if the build up to the game was somewhat decent. If we had been shown certain features and up to date gameplay etc
I’d have happily supported BigAnt knowing it was an innocent mistake.
But the proof is in the pudding. There was red flags from the get go and it baffles me that people still choose to be ignorant of this
Sharing again… the game a few days before launch.
Maybe not the final build, but it shows a game closer to what we have now than what we got at launch…
So, please, tin foil hats off everyone…

Getting answers about tactics through email is as effective as it has been here…..holy s**t!!
How about a bit of patience then? You aren’t the only one affected by this game. We all have to play the same game, no point in bitching about something they’re aware of and have answered.

BigAntStudios Any Steam patches over the weekend or you guys having a well earned rest thanks
I have given everyone the weekend off, except the live-ops/QA guys, there may be some patches over the weekend but likely not.

We've got a new kick on the run design that we want to implement on Monday, it will take the weekend to make sure it's balanced.

As a head's up, we've heard loud and clear that goal kicking on the run is too easy - so, subject to further change, it's changing to a meter with a central line, indicating the center of the goal. For left footers it will fill from the left, for right footers from the right. So you charge up to the point on the goal mouth that you want to kick, dead centre is the line in the middle, then hook/slice for footedness and wind take effect after. If you're a good kick then the speed of the fill is slower, and margin of error less (bad kicks might have from outside the point post to outside the other point post as the possible target, good kicks may have between 1 meter outside the goal posts.

I have given everyone the weekend off, except the live-ops/QA guys, there may be some patches over the weekend but likely not.

We've got a new kick on the run design that we want to implement on Monday, it will take the weekend to make sure it's balanced.

As a head's up, we've heard loud and clear that goal kicking on the run is too easy - so, subject to change, it's changing to a meter with a central line, indicating the center of the goal. For left footers it will fill from the left, for right footers from the right. So you charge up to the point on the goal mouth that you want to kick, dead centre is the line in the middle, then hook/slice for footedness and wind take effect after. If you're a good kick then the speed of the fill is slower, and margin of error less (bad kicks might have from outside the point post to outside the other boundary post as the possible target, good kicks may have between 1 meter outside the goal posts.
That sounds great and a lot better than just a quick power bar and bang through the middle. Can’t wait!

We all have to play the same game, no point in bitching about something they’re aware of and have answered.
Yes, how dare we continue to ask about features we were told would be in a week ago? Tonight’s the first time it’s been answered (re: tactics) in over a week of people asking!

Whats the usual wait time for a online steam game ? I'm at 5 mins never been able to play a game

PS5 i get a game in like 30 seconds ?

Sharing again… the game a few days before launch.
Maybe not the final build, but it shows a game closer to what we have now than what we got at launch…
So, please, tin foil hats off everyone…

Yeah again to my point, not the final build.
Not once did we ever get shown this ‘final build’
Talk is cheap

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back