Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First match I've lost and had a fun time.

Cons:
-REALLY struggling to win a contested mark if someone can help.
-Can not seem to tackle of smother to save my life.
-much better than before but still a fee times where the opposition will just run it out of the centre with free men everywhere.

View attachment 1695589
Coburg won? Game must be broken

First match I've lost and had a fun time.

Cons:
-REALLY struggling to win a contested mark if someone can help.
-Can not seem to tackle of smother to save my life.
-much better than before but still a fee times where the opposition will just run it out of the centre with free men everywhere.

View attachment 1695589

I can't lose marking contests. Just press the mark button when the controller vibrates. It's very OP

Noah Balta dominating across half back in my career

20 Intercept marks against the doggies

Marking very OP atm, better option than the spoil which may not even work

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Noah Balta dominating across half back in my career

20 Intercept marks against the doggies

Marking very OP atm, better option than the spoil which may not even work

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Same thing for me!
Balta mark, kick wide to Rioli or Short on the flank, run down the wing, hit Lynch or Jack inside 50. Goal

JESSE TURNER FANS GET THE REWARD THEY'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, TOBE WATSON GETS ANOTHER CRACK AT AFL VIDEO GAME GLORY, NICK SUBURBAN RETIRED A YEAR TOO EARLY

WAFL IS BEST AFL

Any examples?Whilst my stuff that I've made isn't cloning AFL teams, it seems that there are some people out there who are enjoying it, which is great.
everytime i try make a creatable copy of an afl team, downloading teams it crashes when the logos start downloading, i'm happy the games aren't crashing anymore, but annoying the academy is (i might be the only one it's happening too)

Just had two guys rage quit on me cause I was tearing them a new one, and then even though it says I will be awarded the win, I checked the leaderboard, I’m on the same wins as prior to that match. Makes it a bit hard to climb the leaderboard hahaha.

Aren't they looking to have a good relationship with the Player's Association as well? I imagine that there are lots of parties who DON'T want their stats modified (including the players themselves).

With the immersion thing... I'm struggling to understand why not being able to edit them makes it less immersive? I would've thought it would be the other way around

I agree it should be an average thing rather than a week to week thing. Ryan Lester as a provided example has had a great 3 weeks or so of football, but is generally pretty average
I think it could be more for online games to make it a little fair, otherwise many people might play teams/players with max stats just to have a better chance to win. I’m more likely to do this, I mean, I did it with PES for single player games - never play online

Had a shot after the 3Qtr siren. Watch the ball closely before the cutscene. Bounces through for a goal yet doesn’t count 🥲🥲

EDIT: Yes I’ve lodged a ticket.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a shot after the 3Qtr siren. Watch the ball closely before the cutscene. Bounces through for a goal yet doesn’t count 🥲🥲

Log that as a ticket to BigAnt Support - they need to fix the after the siren behaviours (eg teams passing it off etc) and it making it a dead ball if it hits the ground. I forgot to save the video I was going to log to them

Thinking about doing this for my local league, just curious to see if you actually made all of the real life players or how you decided that all
I have made rosters of at least 25-30 players, all with correct names and I've attempted to get close enough with likenesses. Saying that your average SA bush footy player is a white guy, 5ft 8 with brown hair, no tatts, no purple boots, no mullet.

Same thing for me!
Balta mark, kick wide to Rioli or Short on the flank, run down the wing, hit Lynch or Jack inside 50. Goal
Haha that’s almost carbon copy of my approach - Frost/Sicily intercept mark at CHB - Turn and kick to Jiath at HB - Handball backwards to Hardwick running past - Handball back over to Jiath - Sprint down wing and hit Wingard at RHF - Chip to a leading Lewis or Koschitzke and goal

Is anyone having issues tonight getting into any online games?

Also stop leaving when I pick Brisbane :tearsofjoy:

BigAntStudios not sure if it has been answered already but just wondering as to when the glitch where when auto interchange is turned on the sub just acts as a 5th person on the interchange as well as there are currently 0 injuries in game ever.

Also in management mode an idea for an update could be to change the lineup screen to utilise the entire screen instead of having your non selected players in that little box. Would give a better idea of who you have available.

Thanks

BigAntStudios not sure if it has been answered already but just wondering as to when the glitch where when auto interchange is turned on the sub just acts as a 5th person on the interchange as well as there are currently 0 injuries in game ever.

Also in management mode an idea for an update could be to change the lineup screen to utilise the entire screen instead of having your non selected players in that little box. Would give a better idea of who you have available.

Thanks
Agree Tactical sub doesn’t work

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back