AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised at this as I thought a big aspect of 360 was having the Herald Sun's Chief Footy Writer on such a prominent show so another journo would be preferable - Michael Warner would be good. I also think Tackle works great as is and would rather it were left alone.

Gerard moving to Seven makes the Robbo move a lot clearer now.

Perhaps AFL 360 is dropped with Gerard leaving, so Robbo needs something to do hence moving to Midweek Tackle.

Tackle could be expanded to become the flagship nightly show, maybe brought forward to 7pm.

Gerard moving to Seven makes the Robbo move a lot clearer now.

Perhaps AFL 360 is dropped with Gerard leaving, so Robbo needs something to do hence moving to Midweek Tackle.

Tackle could be expanded to become the flagship nightly show, maybe brought forward to 7pm.

If it was Kath at the helm (meaning the producer role that Whately has) and Jordan Lewis at the Robbo role (turn up 3 minutes before showtime unprepared) would we still watch?

Im pretty sure I would.

If its Kath and Dunstall Im definitely watching.

If it was Kath at the helm (meaning the producer role that Whately has) and Jordan Lewis at the Robbo role (turn up 3 minutes before showtime unprepared) would we still watch?

Im pretty sure I would.

If its Kath and Dunstall Im definitely watching.
Kath is boring. No useful insights or personality.

Robbo and Whately chemistry is unmatched. Best footy show of the last 15 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was time. Show's starting to get a little on the stale side these days and since his major heart issues a few years ago he just hasn't really been the same, which is to be expected obviously. And then this year there'd be weeks where he just wasn't there. So it's for the best. 14 years is a real long time having the same two blokes hosting a show together.

Yeah, Gerard ain't going anywhere, he literally looked down the barrel of the camera at the very end and said see you all on 360 next year. It was definitely a deliberate 'I'm not going anywhere' move.

So disappointing that Robbo wasn't on tonight if that was to be his final show.

Yeah, Gerard ain't going anywhere, he literally looked down the barrel of the camera at the very end and said see you all on 360 next year. It was definitely a deliberate 'I'm not going anywhere' move.

So disappointing that Robbo wasn't on tonight if that was to be his final show.
Probably at the bottom of a bottle somewhere.

The whole way Gerard said goodbye to Robbo was odd, and the fact that Robbo wasn't there was odd. There's something they're not telling us. Has Robbo been sacked for some reason? I hope it all comes out.

Gerard made it pretty clear he'll be back next year hosting AFL 360. So, no move to 7.

Yeah, a strange finish. I thought Garry Lyon's opening words on the transfer to "On the couch" were a bit telling also, where he said Gerard was a consummate professional and full of class (or something like that). Seemed to indicate he was maybe unhappy with Robbo not turning up for the final show, and was giving Gerard kudos for praising Robbo in his last words of the show.

When I heard the news during the day I had assumed it was a somewhat mutual decision, but after watching tonights show it certainly seems that fox has gotten rid of Robbo. I know a lot of people didn't like him, but I enjoyed the chemistry between the two of them, and think AFL360 will be much less watchable without Robbo.

The whole way Gerard said goodbye to Robbo was odd, and the fact that Robbo wasn't there was odd. There's something they're not telling us. Has Robbo been sacked for some reason? I hope it all comes out.

Gerard made it pretty clear he'll be back next year hosting AFL 360. So, no move to 7.

Yeah that's the vibe I got too.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Back