AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

They've billed Whatley and Robinson as "Football's odd couple", but if anyone's actually seen The Odd Couple, it's Hudson and Robinson.

This is misanthropic, disorganised television at its best.
Just watching it again, and when they finished their little tiff and went to the Scott Thompson story, you could hear Robbo under his breath say "I've teared up?... Don't be a wankar Huddo" classic.

The more I see of Robbo the more I dislike him.. Jesus what a ****** trainwreck he is. Cannot stand having his opinion challenged and constantly looking to the 'regulars' on the show to side with his viewpoint against Huddo.. What a ****.

Last night's episode was pretty funny too, although not as good as the incident descibed above. They were discussing Krakouer and Macaffer's return to the VFL and had footage of Macaffer training with a huge bushy beard. Huddo made some comment about the not shaving being a key to a quick comeback and then Robbo, quick as a flash, replies to Huddo "Have you ever shaved in your life?" and then proceeds to start cackling for a good 30 seconds, proud as punch with his joke.

And then later on King and Macclure had another go at Huddo questioning his masculinity but I can't recall what it was.

Gerald and Robbo have great chemistry which is why they make for a great team but I'm really warming up to Huddo as a host (has always been a gun commentator.) The tension between them at times makes for awesome viewing.

Gerald and Robbo have great chemistry which is why they make for a great team but I'm really warming up to Huddo as a host (has always been a gun commentator.) The tension between them at times makes for awesome viewing.
I remember Huddo as the original host on Before/After the Game, he was streets ahead of that knob they have now.

I liked Robbo when i first started watching the show.
Mainly because he didn't look like a polished TV presenter and looked more like a pisshead you'd see in a pub at 11.oopm.

Now i've finally realised that he also TALKS like a pisshead you'd see in a pub at 11.00pm..... and you are praying this beer is his last so he'll bugger off home and you won't have to listen to anymore of his crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've read that Hudson & Robbo had a tiff and Robbo got the sh-ts but as I didn't see (& can't find it on YouTube). I don't know what the argument was about. Can anyone enlighten me please?

Am I the only one who was cringing watching that god awful dramatic montage last night of Robbo pestering Eade about the Port Adelaide job? It was sickening, Robbo saying "they" think you're the favourite, who's they? Sportsbet? The same they who opened a market yesterday asking if Lara Bingle's show would run for a second season ($1.10 for no), he actually built and manifested a story in his own head.

Am I the only one who was cringing watching that god awful dramatic montage last night of Robbo pestering Eade about the Port Adelaide job? It was sickening, Robbo saying "they" think you're the favourite, who's they? Sportsbet? The same they who opened a market yesterday asking if Lara Bingle's show would run for a second season ($1.10 for no), he actually built and manifested a story in his own head.

I felt exactly the same. It was horribly cringeworthy.

It's funny because I got the feeling that Robbo felt he was asking the questions "that had to be asked" and was asking "the tough questions" but it ended up as just inane nonsense with Bomber Thompson taking the piss as well.

Loved Eade saying "who's they?" and Robbo going into his shell for a few seconds fumbling for an adequate answer as to who "they" are.

It's funny because I got the feeling that Robbo felt he was asking the questions "that had to be asked" and was asking "the tough questions" but it ended up as just inane nonsense with Bomber Thompson taking the piss as well.

Loved Eade saying "who's they?" and Robbo going into his shell for a few seconds fumbling for an adequate answer as to who "they" are.

They is apparently everyone, even though I hadn't heard anyone including Eade say that he was the front runner let alone interested. Robbo is just too pig headed without Gerard there.

I love Bombers dry sense of humour - did you pick up the twitter and facebook reference as to why Eade is the favourite for the PA job?

Mark Robinson is the most over emotional, melodramatic, sensationalist clown in football. Seriously don't know why I watch it.

Anyone else think it was a bit rich of him to say Scott McMahon (from North) looked drunk on that clip they had of him post game?
You know.......for someone that looks drunk every night they're on TV!!!!

It was the greatest piece of TV since Graham Kennedy. The end where Robbo announced that he believed Rocket was interested and would eventually take the job was pure gold - the look on Rocket's face was classic - it was as if he were invisible!

Get over to the Cult of Robbo - you have now been baptized - walk amongst us

Jesus!
Robbo's been on the piss, being inspired by Dane Swan.
All this talk of Swan drinking has made him thirsty pre-show.
Guess he couldn't resist.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Back