AFL Cairns - 2011 Season Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collo, contrary to popular belief I was simply putting up a post to see what others thoughts were. Nothing more, nothing less. Some on here just go on with their tunnel visioned views.

I see the Saints have finally done their media release in the fish wrapper this morning. I'll be interested to see how a 4 pronged coaching attack goes with 4 different opinions. Any comments from the Saints supporters?

Knew that you were just looking him out just out of interest. Like I just did for the saints new bloke Nick Braybon. Seems to have a good resume, draft camp, made the team of the decade at Croydon, how old is he? Playing wise he looks like a winner... I guess he does not need to coach if Kenno and Max are there. But, maybe someone will get the daggers out on him too!

I also reckon a 4 pronged coaching attack is the norm and will be fine, just as long as the buck stops with someone...

Known this for awhile but awesome news for the club. Powell leads by example and Big Nic will be a very handy pick up... Any player who plays rep footy in Vic is going to go very well up here. His car load of mates are even better ;)

Met the big fella when he was up earlier in the year, will slot in nicely here... The car is almost full DrRK, heard a bloke called Zac Kelly is certainly joining him from Croydon. On the downside, Powelly sent me a text saying training starts this Thursday with a few social runs!!

Collo, Nick would be 26-27...

Seems like the Saints have got a pretty good set up, with two coaches and two assistants. Having a few assistants is the norm, and with both of the lads being first year coaches, i'm sure they will benefit from sharing the load. Never hurts to have a couple of blokes helping out, and I have no doubt the buck will stop with the coaches. Powell is a great leader on the field, and i'm sure he will bring this to his coaching. Not so sure about this pre-season in November caper though..

When can we expect to hear about the car load of blokes Nick will be bringing, ie their names, former clubs, credentials etc? Exciting times down at Griffiths Park.

Bit of Dejavu coming out of this forum. Souths sign coach, coach gets some seemingly negative comments, Souths gets defensive. I'm willing to let the new boy prove himself before "casting aspersions", however don't confuse negative press with mud slinging Flintstone. Those reports last year about Adams seem to have been right on the money.

Be interesting to see the dribble that will come from Stephen Shaveham today. Notice he mainly blogs late afternoons and well into the evening. Must be the time when he is released on parole....

Hi Bing (super happy face). Is your post an attempt at humour? Let me know so next time I post I'll act amused. Also, if you go through my posts It's not hard to work out why I post at the times I do, stalker! Someone please post that Bings post was ultra funny so he feels good about himself.

Hi Bing (super happy face). Is your post an attempt at humour? Let me know so next time I post I'll act amused. Also, if you go through my posts It's not hard to work out why I post at the times I do, stalker! Someone please post that Bings post was ultra funny so he feels good about himself.

Ah got it, you are a continential call centre person

Does anyone on here know the reason why centrals are looking for another coach? What happened to Tyson lane did he do something wrong at the end of season function or something. Gav miller is a drunk and I would be able to guess why he would not be wanted at there club but not sure what Tyson did? Please explain

Does anyone on here know the reason why centrals are looking for another coach? What happened to Tyson lane did he do something wrong at the end of season function or something. Gav miller is a drunk and I would be able to guess why he would not be wanted at there club but not sure what Tyson did? Please explain

From what I have been told Tyson wants to spend more time building his business up further (there is life after football), he couldn't give the two together full justice, so has stepped down till he gets it up and running.

From what I have been told Tyson wants to spend more time building his business up further (there is life after football), he couldn't give the two together full justice, so has stepped down till he gets it up and running.
^^This^^

I heard differently, I heard that he had a misdemeanor and the president was not pleased.:confused:

Seems like the Saints have got a pretty good set up, with two coaches and two assistants. Having a few assistants is the norm, and with both of the lads being first year coaches, i'm sure they will benefit from sharing the load. Never hurts to have a couple of blokes helping out, and I have no doubt the buck will stop with the coaches. Powell is a great leader on the field, and i'm sure he will bring this to his coaching. Not so sure about this pre-season in November caper though..

When can we expect to hear about the car load of blokes Nick will be bringing, ie their names, former clubs, credentials etc? Exciting times down at Griffiths Park.

Bit of Dejavu coming out of this forum. Souths sign coach, coach gets some seemingly negative comments, Souths gets defensive. I'm willing to let the new boy prove himself before "casting aspersions", however don't confuse negative press with mud slinging Flintstone. Those reports last year about Adams seem to have been right on the money.

Be that as it may Gob. But the fact was and still remains, as soon as he was announced everyone on here was into him. But was even funnier, was that the same people who poured scorn on him at the start of the season, defended him at the end of the season. As you stated, I think people should watch and listen and then make their own opinions on what they think. At the end of the day, everyone on here slings mud at each other, god knows I do. However, people should be at least consistant in their views and opinions.

I heard from a person or persons that may or may not have implied that allegedly a thing of person or persons appearance possibly engaged or engageds in footbally pursuits allegedly did a naughty.

I don't know if I trust my source, he was wearing a mankini and came to me while I slept. It was not of human form.

I heard from a person or persons that may or may not have implied that allegedly a thing of person or persons appearance possibly engaged or engageds in footbally pursuits allegedly did a naughty.

I don't know if I trust my source, he was wearing a mankini and came to me while I slept. It was not of human form.

You may want to look into that Saint and get back to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As you stated, I think people should watch and listen and then make their own opinions on what they think.

Hi Flintstone (massive happy face). You know the old saying in life....'If the BigFooty signature fits'......your posts are like sssoooo super fly and informative, love em.

Hi Flintstone (massive happy face). You know the old saying in life....'If the BigFooty signature fits'......your posts are like sssoooo super fly and informative, love em.

Thanks Shavedforeskin, it's good to see that you're not always about just putting shit on people. However, I wish I could say the same about your posts.

Told you so.

Told you so.

A final word from me on this subject,

take the piss if you want, but couldn't give a Furry Rats Tossle (Shaved Ham)

Chris did nothing wrong to the club,

some didn't want him ----BAD LUCK,

some need to respect who the coach is ---

&

its not them. -----they didn't, their heads were up their own bu-s.

Some needed to back him, especially, if they appoint him. They didn't

He was originally appointed as assistant coach & stepped into the top job when others BROKE THEIR CONTRACT,

AFL Cairns should have been named as main instigators for their dilly around on jobs, will we appoint him or not, is it a conflict of interest or not, lets change the job critera to see if anyone else can do it.

Well there are a bloody big lot of conflicts of interest running in that place.:mad:

I'm Tamba & that's me for today :D

Shocking week on the punt again!

I am guessing AGMs have been done and dusted? This is where I see each club at now according to what I have read. A few (past/just finished) coaches getting on the forum, makes for some interesting reading now they have been unmasked!

Norths - Kane coaching and Brett president. Everything in motion for 2012, just recruiting with a couple of handy ones very close. No departures.

Lions - Not sure, are they still alive? I hope so. A City Lions supporters word would be nice. Will Seymour go again? Do they have an admin?

Saints - Powell to co coach with a bloke from Melbourne. A few outs but a car load heading up with the new coach.

Hawks - No coach announced yet, but they didn't announce Griffith until January. Plugg3r gone? I don't think teamwork would know what is happening down there anymore either.

Souths - New coach, mixed reports. Adams is seeking another coaching appointment in FNQ. Souths have youth, just keep them happy and bring a couple of big bodies in to help.

Centrals - ???? Lane and Miller told to leave, no coach...

Port - lots of departures and plenty of big names. Returning president. Hope there is plenty of work up there. Still yet to name a coach.

Is this uncertainty among teams common for Cairns AFL?

Noticed that City's advertised for an assistant coach during the week. Very good to see that they are still alive. Maybe Seymour is having another crack too.

What's with quoting someones post then throwing my name into your post, jerk off? Have your mini meltdown at the person you're quoting. You baiting me to go through your club, tamba? Best you STFU. Now lets wait for your boyfriend Flogstone to pass comment and make this super diabolical. You don't want/like me to post, but, insert my name into your 'pants piss' post, that's intelligent (eye roll).

What's with quoting someones post then throwing my name into your post, jerk off? Have your mini meltdown at the person you're quoting. You baiting me to go through your club, tamba? Best you STFU. Now lets wait for your boyfriend Flogstone to pass comment and make this super diabolical. You don't want/like me to post, but, insert my name into your 'pants piss' post, that's intelligent (eye roll).

Originally Posted by tamba

Read the thing properly or cant you ???? was saying I couldn't give a furry-----if you take the piss----- your a vain ignoramus :eek:

Originally Posted by tamba

Read the thing properly or cant you ???? was saying I couldn't give a furry-----if you take the piss----- your a vain ignoramus :eek:

Oh I can read, salad tosser! I'm not arrogant, you put my name in your post quoting someone elses post, It's all there to read. Your posting is a mirror image of your club, rudder less. Your boyfriends post from out WEST is just as horrendous and conceited. Your posting is quite affluent in failure and at stages marinated in desperation. It seems you have an appetite to illustrate just how insipid you can construct a post. Yourself and Flinstone are a blithering mess that pump out double standard cyber diarrhoea. Extracate yourself from your paranoid state and don't deviate from the truth, amateur. Other than that.....have a wonderful day, bud. (gigantic happy face)

I love what you guys have done to the place during my absense. But what are the current updates of the In's and Out's of the place?

I didn't realize you were gone. Only 'in' of note which in reality is old news is Tamba's in Flintstone. These posters have got 'troll me' written on their foreheads. They get mad easy lol in their grill. Plugg3r, the new user name's a tad ghey or did you lose a bet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back