AFL Cairns - 2011 Season Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize you were gone. Only 'in' of note which in reality is old news is Tamba's in Flintstone. These posters have got 'troll me' written on their foreheads. They get mad easy lol in their grill. Plugg3r, the new user name's a tad ghey or did you lose a bet??

You should probably go back to bashing up young disabled people Stephen, the word on the street was you were pretty decent at that back in the day.

Noticed that City's advertised for an assistant coach during the week. Very good to see that they are still alive. Maybe Seymour is having another crack too.

I heard on the grapevine yesterday that Cities have appointed a new non-playing coach. He apparently coached there a few seasons ago. Also heard that current president won't be standing again and someone has put their hand up to take on the role.

Alright Stephen I think it's time u found a hobby to keep u busy and off this forum. You seem to run in with Someone every time you post. That's cause you like to stir shit up and love the feeling of us not knowing who u are. Surely when u are giggling and smiling after you have just written a post on here u must think to yourself " man I'm a loser I am getting off mocking people on Internet". Your wasting your own time and ours. By even logging on cause your not even interested in cafl. I bet you have looked at everyones profile page on cairns forum and prob every other league as well but u send me a message asking why I was looking at yours.
Your a *** and I bet you get excited that I have written about you and u go pull yourself in front of the mirror.

Alright Stephen I think it's time u found a hobby to keep u busy and off this forum. You seem to run in with Someone every time you post. That's cause you like to stir shit up and love the feeling of us not knowing who u are. Surely when u are giggling and smiling after you have just written a post on here u must think to yourself " man I'm a loser I am getting off mocking people on Internet". Your wasting your own time and ours. By even logging on cause your not even interested in cafl. I bet you have looked at everyones profile page on cairns forum and prob every other league as well but u send me a message asking why I was looking at yours.
Your a *** and I bet you get excited that I have written about you and u go pull yourself in front of the mirror.

If you like you can have a look at other posters profiles to see if I've browsed them:eek:. You think I need to look at profiles to understand the charactar of blokes I'm posting back to, give me a spell.

You do comprehend It's the off season, yes:(. So what is It exactly that you bring to this forum at this point in time?? You post that I'm a ***, are you like 17yrs old? Don't let my posts rent space in your head, try fixing up your own empty posts first:).

I know more about the comp than you would ever imagine, douche. Lets get one thing straight on here gents.............I have banter with the Mununda Blunder (Plugg3r), no arguing. I bump heads with the two double standard flogs from Cutters and that's It. Now JackoffBlack decides he wants to have a dig. Keep It coming Jack because I can do this shit all day or we can actually have an educated conversation about football if you like:heart::heart:.

Also Jack, you're posting is atrociously sub standard:thumbsu::).

Does anyone on here know the reason why centrals are looking for another coach? What happened to Tyson lane did he do something wrong at the end of season function or something. Gav Miller is a drunk and I would be able to guess why he would not be wanted at there club but not sure what Tyson did? Please explain

What sought of tripe is this your dishing up, Jack??? Have a look at your own posting before judging others, muppet!!!

Ol' Stephen Shavedbags is back into it again, and I for one don't really care. Brings a bit of humour to this rather dull place. He is like a sniper sitting up on the mountain range monitoring all of us.

Though if you have a young disabled kid in your family, make sure to lock them up for a while. O' Stephen Shavedbags cannot control himself around them.

Hey Tamba, I've found us a coaching gig in Cairns. To top it off, it's at the Cutters.

Ol' Stephen Shavedbags is back into it again, and I for one don't really care. Brings a bit of humour to this rather dull place. He is like a sniper sitting up on the mountain range monitoring all of us.

Though if you have a young disabled kid in your family, make sure to lock them up for a while. O' Stephen Shavedbags cannot control himself around them.

TommySpudGun, you seem to have a fixation for disabled children, quite disturbing to say the least. When you post on this forum, please, leave your sick fantasies at the door before entering xoxo. SpudGun, has Richard lined up a coach yet??

C'Mon Ol' Stephen Shavedbags you should know that it's a Top Secret industry we deal in. Why expose the goods when training doesnt start for a while as well as the AGM not until the 25th of November :)

Oh, ok. Atleast your woeful posting isn't top secret, spudding up the joint as you please (giant happy face). Basically you have no idea what Richard has in the pipe line??

Lane is front runner to coach Hawks IMO, has been catching up with players from Manunda and obviously players have a fair say at the club! Griffiths getting a premiership and then been advised he is no longer required is a little stiff. Understand the family situation he is in, but Hawks did not even offer or want him for 2012. Can a hawk supporter explain what is going on? Teamwork?

Good news about the Lions! Hope they build on the juniors from last year. Any preseason training yet? Or Cairns products in with a draft chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can a hawk supporter explain what is going on? Teamwork?

Collo, I would say that teamwork would be able to offer you a real good insight into Griffo's thoughts. He would never tell you he wasn't required though. He will just stick to the family line regardless!

I would stick to that line to after I took the team to premierships in the ones and two's and clearly out coached James.:thumbsu:

Lane is front runner to coach Hawks IMO, has been catching up with players from Manunda and obviously players have a fair say at the club! Griffiths getting a premiership and then been advised he is no longer required is a little stiff. Understand the family situation he is in, but Hawks did not even offer or want him for 2012. Can a hawk supporter explain what is going on? Teamwork?

Good news about the Lions! Hope they build on the juniors from last year. Any preseason training yet? Or Cairns products in with a draft chance?

I like to refrain from communicating with any gusto that might offend a reader of this forum. COLLO LANE IS NOT NOT NOT NOT COACHING in 2012!!!

Tyson has told me as he was approached to be an advisor for a club for the 2012 season that due to personal and business reason, he WILL NOT BE COACHING IN ANY ANY ANY CAPACITY!

This has come from his mouth.

My Predictions for season 2012

Matthew Cunningham (CTB) to win crathern medal
( will show the league what playing lateral really means )

Grant Phillips to be most improved player in the league

CTB to win Premiership

North Cairns to fall in a heap when they realise they cant do it on the back of 2 or 3 players

My Predictions for season 2012

Matthew Cunningham (CTB) to win crathern medal
( will show the league what playing lateral really means )

Grant Phillips to be most improved player in the league

CTB to win Premiership

North Cairns to fall in a heap when they realise they cant do it on the back of 2 or 3 players
Wow, nice early call shezza. Cunningham is a very good player, but the Dogs, like others, still don't have a coach, let alone any recruits that we know of so its a big call to name them for the flag.
As for Norths to fall in a heap, not sure which 2 or 3 players you are talking about, maybe Richter is one, but the feeling around the club lastr year was that they were only 5-6 good players off being a very good side. If we can pick up 3 or 4 quality recruits plus keep the core of last years side together (which we have) I think the Tigers will be very competitive next year. There will be some news on our recruits in the next week or so....

C'Mon Ol' Stephen Shavedbags you should know that it's a Top Secret industry we deal in. Why expose the goods when training doesnt start for a while as well as the AGM not until the 25th of November :)

I see poor misguided Jake Roach has Plugg3r down as one of his 3 sporting heroes.:eek::eek::eek:

Wow, nice early call shezza. Cunningham is a very good player, but the Dogs, like others, still don't have a coach, let alone any recruits that we know of so its a big call to name them for the flag.
As for Norths to fall in a heap, not sure which 2 or 3 players you are talking about, maybe Richter is one, but the feeling around the club lastr year was that they were only 5-6 good players off being a very good side. If we can pick up 3 or 4 quality recruits plus keep the core of last years side together (which we have) I think the Tigers will be very competitive next year. There will be some news on our recruits in the next week or so....

I think you're pretty close to the money there Watsons. The Norths boys just need to show a bit more discipline in their game and pick up a handful of quality players and they'll be up there. As for Steven Davies going to Norths, I wasn't expecting that. I thought he might have stayed down in Victoria.

I am a tiger through and through but its time to stop talking the talk and begin walking the walk. Developing a young group of players is and has been since 2005, very testing. I agree, Richter is the right person and having Hanlon in the background advising has been a wonderful addition. I have heard Dixon has signed and will be a very much needed addition seeing we have previously had and being fair, guys who mean well but have not got what it takes to play agrade and i refer to Washinton, Jorgenson, Davis, McCormack, Sam, Mooka etc. They may have been or are fringe but they arent A graders in the current day! Your either 100% in or 100% otherwise play at 1pm i think.

Having watched the first 5 games and last 3 of the season, our young brigade is a shining light! However, like every year since 2004, 4 or 5 recruits is needed by the tigers, we need to be and i believe we are, heading in the right direction but need to stop making excuses and using these catch phrases and perform for the people like our president and committee who have been there for such a long time!

Is Davies confirmed? I knew he was back in Cairns but havent heard he has been linked to us

Carn the tigers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back