AFL Cairns -- Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

you sound like a bisexual with that tone.
The intellect of your conversations: The smart things said by abc99.
1. I'll **** Gary Young in the ass for what has happened today.... (Great use of words)
2. I just wish the CAFL WOULD SUCK ME.....(Horny maybe?)
3. And I want all ok to suck me with his pro Hawk crap......(This is your greatest. The words sound like you have so much knowledge and sexual desires).
4. You sound like a bisexual with that tone.....(you can put words together like nobody else)

You get on here and say the most f*%#ed up comments yet in real life you are probably the biggest pussy. Can you spare us your crap and delete your account. And get some help for your sexual desires.

A big congratualtions to the St Augustines boys who successfully defended the GC Suns Cup title on Tuesday. The boys had a long day and only just made their flight home. I have been told that Coach Walsh doesn't have any finger nails left.

I'll be at the races this weekend cheering on my nags, so here is my kiss of death for this week -

Norths V Hawks - Hawks could actually give this a shake after having a week off and being able to freshen up. However I think Norths will be hungry for the win to cement 4th place.

Souths V Centrals - One would expect a cricket score from the Cutters on home turf.

Lions V Port - I think Port will be hungry for the win. I don't think the Lions will be able to sustain a 4 quarter effort.

Scary effort by Souths on the weekend. Clear flag favourites imo. Smith will notch up his ton before finals and has had a good consistent season

g
go **** yourslef dilby, the hawks came , they saw and they nearly conquered. stick that in your Crack pipe and smoke it

NEARLY conquered. Note to abc99 - NEARLY means f+%# all.
NEARLY won the race.
NEARLY won Lotto.
NEARLY got a root.
NEARLY got abc99 to piss off.
None of which mean anything because they were only nearly. Same as the Hawks on the weekend.

Lions had a real crack against Port, 22 points down in the end but it was a great contest. Just a few little skill & decision making errors under pressure let us down. And credit where credit is due, it was well umpired bar a silly yellow card very late in the game, the sensible umpiring contributed to a good hard game of footy with very little niggle.

Lions had a real crack against Port, 22 points down in the end but it was a great contest. Just a few little skill & decision making errors under pressure let us down. And credit where credit is due, it was well umpired bar a silly yellow card very late in the game, the sensible umpiring contributed to a good hard game of footy with very little niggle.

Well done Lions for staying focused and making a game out of it :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks like a wet weekend for footy, colt's prelimary final tonight at Cazaly's between Hawks and Port.

Anywho, here is the kiss of death for this week -

Cutters V Norths - Cutters to win at home in front of the Fretwell faithful.

Lions V Saints - This should actually be an interesting game if the Lions turn up to play. However, I think the Saints boys will bounce back after their recent loss.

Port V Centrals - Cricket score at the Croc pit.

Last edited:
Really disappointing what this forum has turned into. No wonder nobody posts on here anymore. There are a select few with interesting things to say but why cant tjose others be blocked or red carded or whatever can be done. It used to be a good chat to be part of

Really disappointing what this forum has turned into. No wonder nobody posts on here anymore. There are a select few with interesting things to say but why cant tjose others be blocked or red carded or whatever can be done. It used to be a good chat to be part of
We've just flicked one of the main trouble makers on this board from the site.

Yep, lets get back to the football. How about we all have our opinion on the following & why..

Premier: Heart would like Souths but I think Saints, they always peak in Sept. Port is 2nds hard to beat.
Crathern medal: Dixon may give this a shake? very consistent? not sure how many games he's missed
Most Improved team: Lions, after several wooden spoons, they are much better
Disapointing Team: Centrals, after all the ins, hardly fired a shot
Best player in comp 2015: for me, Micky Paul, bad luck with injury, hopefully see him back 2015

Yep, lets get back to the football. How about we all have our opinion on the following & why..

Premier: Heart would like Souths but I think Saints, they always peak in Sept. Port is 2nds hard to beat.
Crathern medal: Dixon may give this a shake? very consistent? not sure how many games he's missed
Best player in comp 2015: for me, Micky Paul, bad luck with injury, hopefully see him back 2015

Souths have to be favourites after beating Saints a few weeks ago. Port 2's are very good
Dixon has missed too many to win it i reckon. I'll say Boone
Souths have to be most improved
Norths most disappointing team. CTB obviously recruited good numbers but not enough quality.
Best in comp. Dixon is rolls royce and great to watch. I think Gross is underated and Smith, Mueller and Walsh are all right up there

Not still late here's my kiss of death

Souths v Norths --- after last weeks "thrashing of the harvest-bulldogs you would expect the Tiger to cop the same, but Norths will show more guts and determination to make a worthy game, Souths still to win but not by last weeks mammoth result. Smith on 89 should get 4-5 , then last game of the home & away against the Mighty Young Hawks ( for Flintstone) should topple over into the 100 area.

Lions V Saints ---- sorry but this will be a warm up game to the Saints if Walsh plays he should kick 10 to take him 88 sausage rolls, next week against Port 3-5, the week after against Centrals will break the Ton mark again.

Port v Centrals - lets just say don't bother turning up Bulldogs it's too far to travel for the whopping they'll get.

Have heard boxalls up to his old tricks again punching on with miller over the weekend why would you want this clown at a club hawks must be very desperate!! Great win by the cutters on the weekend a young norths pushed us at times but we came out with the chocolates!!

Have heard boxalls up to his old tricks again punching on with miller over the weekend why would you want this clown at a club hawks must be very desperate!! Great win by the cutters on the weekend a young norths pushed us at times but we came out with the chocolates!!

Dilby, there is a little more to the story then just Boxsell playing up. I might also add that the incident occurred away from the club and from all reports he wasn't the instigator. I was drinking with Boxsell on Saturday and I didn't have any problems with him, in fact, I found him to be quite a pleasant young bloke to have a beer and a chat to.

Would have to agree with most of what you said CCL, I still think Saints will end up with the gong. The old war horses will lift to the occasion. I think the Crathern is wide open to be honest, however I think Billy English might be a chance. Centrals would definitely be the disappointment of the season, they went out and recruited strongly during the off season but couldn't come up with the jobs. I don't think Norths were the worst, they had their off field drama's which certainly did help them out but they're still there abouts. Lions have certainly improved from previous seasons and have recruited well and using Brennan for his cameo appearances.

Dilby, there is a little more to the story then just Boxsell playing up. I might also add that the incident occurred away from the club and from all reports he wasn't the instigator. I was drinking with Boxsell on Saturday and I didn't have any problems with him, in fact, I found him to be quite a pleasant young bloke to have a beer and a chat to.

Just quietly.... Gavin Miller and Sam Boxsall are both the SAME! Add in Luke Powell and you have triplets that are all terrible when under the 'influence'..... They all have proven track records at ALL the clubs they have been at and the clubs who take them on need to have a good look at themselves and the members they push to the side when embracing these clowns! I am not saying anything new here that hasn't been said over the years with the players in reference but merely summarizing the general consensus over the years!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Cairns -- Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back