AFL Cairns -- Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Dilby has been told he is quite the charismatic character over the last couple of days hence his cult like following south of cairns!! Great to be back playing this week hope the man freddy pulls his finger out and I 'm sure Markham will get some cheap kicks as he always does!!

Hey Dilbs, heard on the grapevine word from the cutters barracks that some players are really pist off the club just paid $2K transfer fees for a player when the club is crying broke.

D
Hey Dilbs, heard on the grapevine word from the cutters barracks that some players are really pist off the club just paid $2K transfer fees for a player when the club is crying broke.
dunno about that mate your sources might be pulling your leg tight knit group south of cairns we don't let outside clowns like yourself get in our heads with outlandish accusations such as this one! As the great dilby always says Just another comment from the peanut factory!!

D
dunno about that mate your sources might be pulling your leg tight knit group south of cairns we don't let outside clowns like yourself get in our heads with outlandish accusations such as this one! As the great dilby always says Just another comment from the peanut factory!!

It is however correct that the Cutters did pay the transfer fee.

Another wet weekend of footy coming up, what's with the extended wet season????

Kiss of death for this round -

Hawks V Norths - Playing tonight under lights at Cazalys, the young Hawks showed in the last round that they can win if they stick together. This should be a good battle. I'm going for the Hawks but only just.

Lions V Crocs - If Crocs don't turn up to play I think the Lions will get up at home. They have been improving each week.

Centrals V Cutters - The wet wallaby terds could prove tricky for both sides and I imagine the centre square will be quite slippery. Cutters should bounce back this week after their loss to Saints.

Enjoy the rain people.

Another wet weekend of footy coming up, what's with the extended wet season????

Kiss of death for this round -

Hawks V Norths - Playing tonight under lights at Cazalys, the young Hawks showed in the last round that they can win if they stick together. This should be a good battle. I'm going for the Hawks but only just.

Lions V Crocs - If Crocs don't turn up to play I think the Lions will get up at home. They have been improving each week.

Centrals V Cutters - The wet wallaby terds could prove tricky for both sides and I imagine the centre square will be quite slippery. Cutters should bounce back this week after their loss to Saints.

Enjoy the rain people.
I agree with these tips Flintstone, mainly because if they are all right my Lions will sit third on Sat night. We may all get nose-bleeds..!!

Centrals Trinity Beach -

Kowree Naracoorte Tatiara Football League -

Murphy, Tyson -

Pending

2014-06-02

I agree with these tips Flintstone, mainly because if they are all right my Lions will sit third on Sat night. We may all get nose-bleeds..!!

The club hasn't been that high for a few years now , enjoy it

Kiss of Death

Hawks --- Hawks at home the young kids too win
Lions--- close one at home Port don't travel well
Souths -- plenty of antiseptic will be needed after playing at Wallaby Park

yabbadabbadoo Flintstone. Last night was a 15 goal turnaround from Hawks 1st round game -v- Tigers & they re-sign the excellent coach Brad Sinclair for next season. Happy days.

Hey Bilby mate, well done today. How did your $2K transfer player go. Mate, I was just wondering, (1) how much per week are Cutters match payments (I've heard lots = >$4K/wk ?); and (2) how much do Cutters owe the league (I've heard megga heaps). Don't know why the league allows this - you may be able to assist here. All the best, from a clown from the peanut factory.

Haha
Hey Bilby mate, well done today. How did your $2K transfer player go. Mate, I was just wondering, (1) how much per week are Cutters match payments (I've heard lots = >$4K/wk ?); and (2) how much do Cutters owe the league (I've heard megga heaps). Don't know why the league allows this - you may be able to assist here. All the best, from a clown from the peanut factory.
haha
a disgruntled peanut that's team has been pumped by the cutters! No one likes a team that's winning do they! It's funny how over the last few years when we were cellar dwellers you didn't hear us whinging about the clubs that we're pumping us so how about you's grow some balls cop it on the chin and train abit harder!! You's might get somewhere! But that might be abit hard to do so for a clown like yourself living in a peanut factory!!!!!

Great result for the Hawks Kids, they would have celebrated late into the evening . Didn't think this big a win onl expected 3-7 points difference

"Cutters" back on track again ,good score , great win over the doggies.
A good full forward in Smith 12 majors-- ex Salisbury North player (SA) My nephew who is captain of them (SN) gives wraps on him

Unfortunately for the Lions at home , Port got up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a good win for the young Hawks, there were a lot of smiles after the game (and some sore heads in the morning). What happened out at Holloways CCL? I read Harbrow's comments in the fish wrapper this morning, I don't think I'd like to be one of the boys on the training paddock this week.

Some news for you Tamba, the boy is out for at least another month. He was hoping he might have been able to play in the Kris Seivers game. Oh well, he always has next year.

Was a good win for the young Hawks, there were a lot of smiles after the game (and some sore heads in the morning). What happened out at Holloways CCL? I read Harbrow's comments in the fish wrapper this morning, I don't think I'd like to be one of the boys on the training paddock this week.

Some news for you Tamba, the boy is out for at least another month. He was hoping he might have been able to play in the Kris Seivers game. Oh well, he always has next year.
Mate, it was a nightmare. Showed us well & truly where we are at in terms of finals ambitions. In saying that, we were understrength but not 22 goals understrength..! Port played very, very well. I don't comment on the officials often, but the umpiring was easily the worst I have ever seen. It didn't cost us the result of course but led to enormous frustration in the players & spectators. Even the Port supporters were bemused by the favourable treatment they received at our home ground. We are all accountable for our performance & actions at the footy, the umpires should be as well. I accept we were poor & lack lustre but each of the three umpires seemed to be on a completely different wave-length, resulting in very inconsistent decisions all afternoon . Anyway, we will re-group, train hard & take the challenge of Saints this weekend full on.

That's a shame for the lad , this is one of the biggest games of the year for the two clubs.
hope he get back on the track soon

No senior footy for me this weekend so I decided to go and watch the GG's run around at the track. Anywho, here is my kiss of death for this week.

Port V Centrals - Port to shit it in at the Croc Pit.

Saints V Lions - After last week, the Lions have a lot of work to do if they want to beat the likes of the Saints. Old Walshy to bag at least 8 goals if Lamprill doesn't get in his way.

Norths V Cutters - This is probaly the match of the round, Norths coming off a big win and Cutters back in the winners circle last week. I think this will either be a close one or a white wash. Cutters to win but only just.

Agree with your selections Flintstone but I recall Norths losing by 5 goals to Hawks last week. Hawks should beat the Bye which would put Norths at the bottom of the ladder.

I've heard the girls youth comp has been suspended after off field violence Wednesday night.

Port at home , will thump the Dogz who promised so much with their recruiting , but falling flat.

Saints , Walsh to kick 10 or 12 ---- Lions may be competitive for 1 --- 1/4

Souths at the Den, will be a good match for a while, but age will persevere

Agree with your selections Flintstone but I recall Norths losing by 5 goals to Hawks last week. Hawks should beat the Bye which would put Norths at the bottom of the ladder.

I've heard the girls youth comp has been suspended after off field violence Wednesday night.

The dementia is starting to kick in

I did some asking around yesterday and apparently some Norths players took to a Hawks player on the ground, in the dressing room and again in the car park.

Another fine effort by the old man at Griffiths on the weekend. I was told that he kicked 5 goals in the first quarter. One would have to think that he'll get his ton again this year but it is all about delivery.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Cairns -- Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back