AFL Canberra Div 3, div 4 (Canb Dist)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an neutral supporter like to say the Div4 finals games have been crackers.

Be a big effort for the Roo's to beat Jets in Gf with both Jets teams in the Gf. However if they can get up make it even more sweeter for the boys from over the border.

Jets Div3 played gr8 footy on saturday to get in the GF

Dont tell me your upset
I dont want to tell you anything but i would like to know who you are it is very brave of you to attack in the cover of darkness.I hate to say it juicy but she want come back now she has had the taste of a real one.Dosnt juicy fruit go in dry and hard and come out wet and sticky.

I dont want to tell you anything but i would like to know who you are it is very brave of you to attack in the cover of darkness.I hate to say it juicy but she want come back now she has had the taste of a real one.Dosnt juicy fruit go in dry and hard and come out wet and sticky.

Interesting.....................

Juicy and SouthCab I think you boys are just about due for your next round of marrage counselling. I'll call Dr Phil.:D

You already know me

cab i spoke directly to you after the pies game on saturday i dont attack in the dark if you put yourself out there you must exspect to get some back.You cant be that imature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cab i spoke directly to you after the pies game on saturday i dont attack in the dark if you put yourself out there you must exspect to get some back.You cant be that imature.

Im guessin from who i think Sc is he had a lot of people speak directly to him on sat Juicy. From what i read you seem a bit of a clown...

That narrows it down then fruit cake i only spoke directly to about 100 people saturday i dont think i am immature but thats ok if you do .Lets get down to it if you dont have any possitive to add just email me and spare those on here who want to talk footy not crap :thumbsu:

There is one story i heard, not sure exactly what happened but i think Juicy is quite embarassed bout what they did to him.....

Well if your not going to expose juicy....at least tell us the story so we can all have a chuckle!!

Can't say anything, you will find out oneday Harry.

Barty in regard to mouth from south juicy fruit better then other things in ya mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back